4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Do you really think it would be just about the character we would be playing as ?
No my dear, of course it wouldn't be just abou that.
If it was to ever happen, I can guarantee you that whichever Dev so degenerate to put Femboy content in their game, surely would flood it with BOTH MC and NPC Femboys all over the screen.
Because if you can milk out a niche, why should you stop to a bare minimum when you could squeeze it for good ?

That's why I don't ever want Femboy in here nor any other game I play.
Also most likely it wouldn't even be optional content...
Agreed, wouldnt want any degens dev input femboys near this game and any game similar to this as well.

Reactions: kaiser16374849

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I'm not prejudiced against femboys (I like games such as Pandora no Mori) but it's pointless to talk too much about it because Boko877 hasn't demonstrated any interest in having femboy enemies or protagonists in any of his works. I personally just don't see it happening. (He's not someone who ever polls patrons about what fetishes they want to see, either.) Also, the person who originally brought this up has apparently had their account deleted...

It seems like the next update of the test version of GBH3 will be out soon, but Boko said to not expect too much new content; he put a lot of work into rewriting the internals so that a single technique can do damage at several points, aligned with what happens in the animation.

Edit - Boko just said that there's another delay, due to his family's troubles that he needs to take time to deal with (which was also the reason for the last delay). So more waiting for us, I guess.
Edit #2 - He's back and said the update will be out in a few days. Sounds like he plans to replace Heavy Slash with a counter-type move...

Last edited:

Deeziel

Dec 15, 2021
Yea, the animations look smooth, clean and fast too. That last part is important because you have 5 enemies at the same time this battle. I thought it would take ages but nope, the tease animations were short enough to not take away the pace of the fight.

And that's just the teasing animation. I look forward for more. Can't believe I am this excited about a game where losing is the best thing about it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Guys shut up, stop arguing. BOKO877 DROPPED A NEW CLIP!!!

Yay for new update!

View attachment 3079854 View attachment 3079855 View attachment 3079856 View attachment 3079857 View attachment 3079858
Despite him re-using animations from UFG2, I think it's still pretty good none the less, hope Auphemia has something similar. I love how expressive his animations are compared to GBH2 and GBH1, I look forward to this game's full release in the future.
These girls are looking very sexy. I can't wait to get smothered by fight them.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hi all, Boko released a new update, not much other than new animations. P.S. Senri has dialouge now but it's untranslated yet.
Google Drive
Thank you for sharing this! I will be giving it a look soon.

Boko lost one of his family members to cancer. That's why there hasn't been any updates recently. We should leave comforting messages for him on his Ci-en page(where he mainly posts updates).

Oh my... I am so sorry to hear that :cry:

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
This update was way more fun that I expected it to be, given what Boko has had to deal with in his personal life which he said would result in a smaller update. Even though there aren't too many new animations, it feels like the overall experience has been enhanced significantly with the multi-blow attacks and in-battle dialogue. Senri is great... can't wait for this prototype to turn into a proper game.

The battle system does bug out sometimes. For example, be aware that when you use high boost or void, and Senri powers up in response, her power-up stays even after the battle ends (unless you close the program and re-open it).

Nov 10, 2023
This update was way more fun that I expected it to be, given what Boko has had to deal with in his personal life which he said would result in a smaller update. Even though there aren't too many new animations, it feels like the overall experience has been enhanced significantly with the multi-blow attacks and in-battle dialogue. Senri is great... can't wait for this prototype to turn into a proper game.

The battle system does bug out sometimes. For example, be aware that when you use high boost or void, and Senri powers up in response, her power-up stays even after the battle ends (unless you close the program and re-open it).
Oh god, I thought I was going insane when she beat me with 40000 damage from 1 attack haha.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes