4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

misterzl1

Nov 26, 2020
So if I’m understanding correctly, there’s a gbh, gbh2 and now a new gbh3. Are the links on boko’s website for 1 and 2 the latest versions?

Reactions: burke5
Jul 28, 2017
So if I’m understanding correctly, there’s a gbh, gbh2 and now a new gbh3. Are the links on boko’s website for 1 and 2 the latest versions?
Latest and probably last from what boko's said so far, meanwhile gbh3 is being worked on, but nothing's been released yet. There's also "another story" which is extremely short, but the menu suggests that when boko makes anymore side-stories they'll all be getting added to that instead of being their own independent games.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Deeziel

Dec 15, 2021
Look forward to what's coming for GBH3. I think it would be nice if he did some experimenting and added other various kind of characters. Seeing an Astolfo-like character would be neat, though I think that might not be Boko's taste
Yea, Boko's known for women with massive breasts kicking the crap out of the MC. As much as I like femboys, he's not going to include them in his games as enemies. I don't think as MCs either. Though there could always be someone who could take that place and make a game revolving around that.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Look forward to what's coming for GBH3. I think it would be nice if he did some experimenting and added other various kind of characters. Seeing an Astolfo-like character would be neat, though I think that might not be Boko's taste
I think an Asolfo-like character would be great but idk how they would fit into the GBH universe. Perhaps as an Easter
egg or "The greatest fear" of another character?

Yea, Boko's known for women with massive breasts kicking the crap out of the MC. As much as I like femboys, he's not going to include them in his games as enemies. I don't think as MCs either. Though there could always be someone who could take that place and make a game revolving around that.
A femboy MC would make a great protag for a Boko game!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I don't think that's really Boko's style. They tend to prop the women in their games up by making the men impressive before having the men beaten down by the women, rather than making the impression of the protags weak, or even average.
Sadly, you are right about that.

Sep 25, 2021
I think an Asolfo-like character would be great but idk how they would fit into the GBH universe. Perhaps as an Easter
egg or "The greatest fear" of another character?

A femboy MC would make a great protag for a Boko game!
I don't think an easter egg character, but an actual character you can fight with/interact with instead of it being a secret character. Gadan is the region where it is male dominated in the GBH universe (according to Boko), so he could be apart of that region.
Or he could be apart of Luciana's Empire and either sneak in as a fellow soldier and become a rookie like Millis, or be accepted in. There are already a ton of female knights in Luciana's Empire, so he could be a character inspired by Astolfo.

I doubt Boko will ever do this but he has accepted some people's suggestions regarding his games before, so I'd take the hope with a grain of salt

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Vile_lurker02

Jun 16, 2018
A femdom game with a femboy MC would be more likely than a femdom game where a femboy acts as a dom (this was a weird sentence to type). I think that's more mainstream (well mainstream for this niche as hell fetish anyway) for some reason. But from Boko neither would be a possibility. With his MC's he prefers them to be as non-descript and blank as possible (probably to make self-inserting easier). So he probably wouldn't waste effort and alienate dudes who are really into self-inserting by making a femboy MC Also, he wouldn't make them into a dom for reasons already spoken of in this thread

I don't think that's really Boko's style. They tend to prop the women in their games up by making the men impressive before having the men beaten down by the women, rather than making the impression of the protags weak, or even average.
Adding to this, this is why Boko is against making the women significantly taller than the men or visibly muscular in his games and videos, too. He expressed this in some Twitter replies. What we see now is his preferred form

Last edited:

MacTastic9

Apr 1, 2018
Sep 22, 2018
Personally, I'm here for the girls, couldn't care less what the guy looks like.
Y'know, so we have every position represented.
Do you really think it would be just about the character we would be playing as ?
No my dear, of course it wouldn't be just abou that.
If it was to ever happen, I can guarantee you that whichever Dev so degenerate to put Femboy content in their game, surely would flood it with BOTH MC and NPC Femboys all over the screen.
Because if you can milk out a niche, why should you stop to a bare minimum when you could squeeze it for good ?

That's why I don't ever want Femboy in here nor any other game I play.
Also most likely it wouldn't even be optional content...

• Love

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Do you really think it would be just about the character we would be playing as ?
No my dear, of course it wouldn't be just abou that.
If it was to ever happen, I can guarantee you that whichever Dev so degenerate to put Femboy content in their game, surely would flood it with BOTH MC and NPC Femboys all over the screen.
Because if you can milk out a niche, why should you stop to a bare minimum when you could squeeze it for good ?

That's why I don't ever want Femboy in here nor any other game I play.
Also most likely it wouldn't even be optional content...
That actually sounds pretty hot and a lot better than seeing more masc male NPCs.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes