4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Frespirit2022

Apr 1, 2022
So I played the game for the first time. It talks about how he defeated some monster in the beginning, was there a game before this one?

rastrane

Apr 3, 2019
1702083920802.png
Fuck it, tier list. I love me some strong women. Neko had some potential but it never passed being a tutorial stage thing. Sharifa is higher because of her solo fight, god damn. Fytte also had potential to be "humiliating lose" but so few moves. Camil is my type of gal but she has so few moves too. Thief sisters could be higher but Boko forgot about them. Loretta also has less moves but I love her cold, distant personality so she is in the A tier lol

Daemielle

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 3156522
Fuck it, tier list. I love me some strong women. Neko had some potential but it never passed being a tutorial stage thing. Sharifa is higher because of her solo fight, god damn. Fytte also had potential to be "humiliating lose" but so few moves. Camil is my type of gal but she has so few moves too. Thief sisters could be higher but Boko forgot about them. Loretta also has less moves but I love her cold, distant personality so she is in the A tier lol
neko my beloved :(

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes