4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Did someone change which version of GBH was on the front page? This thread used to be for the 3.0A version but now it say's it's the 0.5 version.

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
The patreon annoucement and videos are just the same video he posted on twitter.

Oh well no content for a while it seems so I might stop supporting his patreon until he starts doing more content. I don't want to compare him to like that Koda guy but yeah he was so much more active 5+ years ago lol.

I guess I will just make a tier list like everyone but rather than characters I decided to do videos lol:
I did try to order them somewhat even within the tiers but not much thought was put in. I'm surprised his older videos holds up so well even now

View attachment 3396705
From which game is the green haired girl from, the one that's on the "best of the best"

narconarco

Nov 10, 2023
I'm a little confused regarding the MC's sexuality, and the character's as well. According to Boko, the MC's sexuality for GBH and UFG is up to the player, which doesn't make sense since you can only plead to female characters. And eirfeel is apparently interested in women currently, which also doesn't make sense hence you can plead to her as alf, oh well.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I'm a little confused regarding the MC's sexuality, and the character's as well. According to Boko, the MC's sexuality for GBH and UFG is up to the player, which doesn't make sense since you can only plead to female characters. And eirfeel is apparently interested in women currently, which also doesn't make sense hence you can plead to her as alf, oh well.
His sexuality is basically being sat on and booby trapped making him want more.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Alf identifies as a chair.

Chairface meme.jpg
His sexuality is basically being sat on and booby trapped making him want more.
Yes, exactly!

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
Huh... A brief history of this thread for those who're new to it:
- Boko creates two games in the GBH universe, GBH CP1 and GBH CP2. CP1 is finished and freely available, and CP2 is under active development. A "GBH" thread is created on F95 which just links to CP2. The thread screenshots are from a random mix from GBH and UFG videos and games.
- Boko finishes CP2 and releases the final version as a free update on his website. Thread continues to host the older version, though.
- Boko takes a break from the GBH universe after CP2 to work on UFG2. (Well, he does create a "GBH3 Test" mini-game with Philine on the side, too.)
- In response to people who are confused by the screenshots, I request that a mod replace them with valid ones from CP2, and the request is fulfilled. Good times.
- This thread is suddenly declared "Abandoned". I post about it here to try to persuade the mods to remove "Abandoned" and fix the thread, but there's no response, unfortunately.
- Boko releases a couple of alphas of the new game, GBH3, which are shared and discussed in the thread, around fall of 2023.
- in January 2024, mods suddenly replace the thread's CP2 upload with the latest GBH3 alpha, which actually isn't completely translated into English, and replace the thread screenshots with a random mix from GBH and UFG videos and games.
Thank you for explaining because I am royally confused in this thread. Looking to play the latest release of these games but not sure where to find the files.

The files on the main page of this thread are from an older version?

this website has the most recent releases of GBH1 and GBH2 as well as the side story.

I can't find DL links for GBH3 and what the latest version is.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Thank you for explaining because I am royally confused in this thread. Looking to play the latest release of these games but not sure where to find the files.

The files on the main page of this thread are from an older version?

this website has the most recent releases of GBH1 and GBH2 as well as the side story.

I can't find DL links for GBH3 and what the latest version is.
To be precise, there is no actual GBH3 demo. Instead, Boko released standalone demo fights for a few characters he was working on in the GBH universe.

robyyyn

Dec 24, 2018
Hi guys i found out a new game containing ballbusting its called mortal Kombat new age its finished but i dont know where to this game from the creator of this game said its finished and we can play it this is one of his videos and he modified the mortal Kombat game to a ballbusting game so please if anyone could get it share it with us here

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hi guys i found out a new game containing ballbusting its called mortal Kombat new age its finished but i dont know where to this game from the creator of this game said its finished and we can play it this is one of his videos and he modified the mortal Kombat game to a ballbusting game so please if anyone could get it share it with us here
Thank you for sharing this link.

Reactions: robyyyn
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes