2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GirlByAccident-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
This game is accused of having 8-10 times more grinding than necessary. I see in the changelog that corruption points were doubled at some point, but that means it still has 4-5 times too much grind ...
Has it gotten any better? Is the dev taking feedback? Is it playable now?

Btw are interactions with males forced or is it possible to only interact with females?

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
This game is accused of having 8-10 times more grinding than necessary. I see in the changelog that corruption points were doubled at some point, but that means it still has 4-5 times too much grind ...
Has it gotten any better? Is the dev taking feedback? Is it playable now?

Btw are interactions with males forced or is it possible to only interact with females?
Previously in the game, a major event would occur every 20 points of corruption with a character. Each interaction with any character would grant 1 point of corruption. Now, you earn 2 points per interaction, meaning you need to interact 10 times with a character to trigger the next major event. My idea behind this "excessive grind" was that you needed to corrupt the character somehow to progress in the relationship. In other words, all the characters in the game would morally questionable and overly super perved from the start if just one action between events was required to trigger the next major event. This would result for 10 times less grinding. But if someone just wanted to see the big events without playing the game, that would make sense. They wouldn't care about playing; they'd just want to see what happens at the end.

For your other question, some interactions are unavoidable in the first chapter for a specific reason, which is revealed at the end of the first chapter. In the second part, you have the freedom to choose whom you interact with.

(Sorry for my perhaps poor explanation. Sometimes, it's hard for me to describe things in English.)

Sep 26, 2020
In room at start of chapter 1: "Go oudside of my room" should be "outside" and, well, shouldn't there be something to do here? I've peeked on a couple, I've peeked into a shower, I've stolen underwear and that's it?
Oh, never mind. Chapter 1 is "wake up" and Chapter 2 starts with meeting Dr J.
Edit: "bevor" and "befor" need changing to "before" in a few places, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: JellyStone

Skyllah

Jun 24, 2018
When you bath with Lars: Screenshot 2024-04-09 085843.jpg
Also when you shower with Lars and choose creampie show Bj image: Screenshot 2024-04-09 085951.jpg
Also shower with Lars and choose anal show bj image

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
In room at start of chapter 1: "Go oudside of my room" should be "outside" and, well, shouldn't there be something to do here? I've peeked on a couple, I've peeked into a shower, I've stolen underwear and that's it?
Oh, never mind. Chapter 1 is "wake up" and Chapter 2 starts with meeting Dr J.
Edit: "bevor" and "befor" need changing to "before" in a few places, too.
is noted i will search for it and correct that thanks for mention
When you bath with Lars: View attachment 3523735
Also when you shower with Lars and choose creampie show Bj image: View attachment 3523741
Also shower with Lars and choose anal show bj image
is noted i will fix that till next update thanks for helping me to make my game better :)

Reactions: TritonSands

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made an Android port of Girl By Accident v0.5.2.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

aumomoc

Feb 29, 2024
I Can't work because i can't find working clothes....
I guess you chose the slut path when going to your old boss, you have to go to the clothes store in the mall and buy the work clothes, then I'd recommend you to go to the wardrobe and set up the different attires so when you go to a location that requires a specific attire, you get a button to change into it.

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
I guess you chose the slut path when going to your old boss, you have to go to the clothes store in the mall and buy the work clothes, then I'd recommend you to go to the wardrobe and set up the different attires so when you go to a location that requires a specific attire, you get a button to change into it.
No i dint chose slut path ,i'm trying to work at a bar, figure already the wardrobe.
is says at bar ( I can't perform the job in what I'm dressed in currently. I need a waitress outfit. )

Sep 26, 2020
i cant even get her to go to sleep
She won't until night-time, then has to be wearing pyjama (provided) or negligee (available from shop in mall).
You can use wardrobe, undress all, scroll down, click one of those (click its name) to wear it, scroll back up to the top of the list of clothing categories and see two buttons on the "sleepwear" row indicating that your outfit is valid for sleep, then click the "save" button there to make that your sleeping outfit.
After that, when you go to bed you'll get a "change to sleepwear" button you can click to skip the wardrobe part.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes