EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
girl games banner.png

Overview:
Welcome to Feminae College, where you'll meet your new roomie and explore the campus! But watch out for Heather and Jennifer, the two most beautiful and popular seniors, because they're hosting something called the Girl Games: a competition where girls transform guys into slutty sex kittens ...

Features both forced and voluntary feminization and crossdressing content, with a full Paperdoll dressup system ...​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-16
Release Date: 2024-03-15
Developer: danasavage - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:

Girl Games - Screenshot - 1.png Girl Games - Screenshot - 2.png Girl Games - Screenshot - 3.png Girl Games - Screenshot - 4.png Girl Games - Screenshot - 5.png Girl Games - Screenshot - 6.png Girl Games - Screenshot - 7.png Girl Games - Screenshot - 8.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 14, 2020
Really enjoying the game so far. Can't wait for new things to get added. Keep up the good work.
I especially like the SPH content, it's not appreciated enough in games so far. So always happy to see more.

Keep up the good work! :D

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Image 6? whats wrong there (futa?)

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
FortheLoveofPie - it's written on the pink post-it the first time you enter her room. But if you just want the answer, it's:

Cutelittlekitty - thanks so much! Glad you're enjoying it!

BaasB - I didn't actually select the images myself, but it's a snapshot from a daydream about your Gender Studies prof (who you suspect is packing something beneath her skirt ...)

root - thanks dude! :)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Is this a "female domination" game which instead of making the MC serve females ends up making him serve males? Because if that's the case, then pls add the gay tag as well so we can have informed decision making of whether to try it. Note, I am not trying to diss anyone's preferences, I am simply trying to get information. I love "female domination", its among the tags, so I am simply curious to find out if this game is for me or not. I am not even totally against transforming the MC into a doll, as long as he still serves/sexually interacts with females, not males.

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Putzseila & Loqic - thanks both so much!

Aseratrix - yeah, at present the only real sexual content in the game is (first time) gay/bicurious/sissy type stuff. There's a hetero date you can go on (but nothing x-rated yet) and a sprinkling of other hetero humilition scenarios though it's probably not worth playing though at present if that's your main thing.

That said, all story threads are currently in progress, and there will be some content that you'll hopefully enjoy in future updates (i.e. hetero femdom), but nothing huge in the game so far and probably not for like the next couple months of updates at least.

I didn't actually add the tags myself; I think they were added when my Game Request post got moved to here ... but I'll add/update them a little now! :)

Last edited:

Frenchtopus

Mar 22, 2019
Hello, good start ! Can you tell me what's the difference between Heather and Jennifer please ? I don't know wich one to choose on Friday :unsure:

Reactions: danasavage

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Heather is a lot nicer/kinder. Sure, she'll still tease you a little here and there, but the idea with the Heather route is that she'll help teach and guide you through a slow feminization process, taking on more of an encouraging 'big sister' style role. Jennifer, meanwhile, is extremely harsh - much more of a forced feminization route. If you want your mistress to be cruel and mean and push your boundaries, then Jennifer is the way to go! :)

BWQX

Nov 23, 2019
I like the psychological and physical are men's fags, rather than psychological women, physical men's transgender. (on behalf of personal point of view, don't spray if you don't like it)

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Amy's password is told to you when you first look at her laptop:
That works in either small or large caps.

All you can see right now though is an email to someone else about you that she met a cute boy at school.

She may eventually become some kind of femdom girlfriend if you date her. She works at the adult sex shop and approves of you being part of the Girl Games if you tell her.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2020
I don't mind there being a lot, even though most are mediocre at best. I do love feminization games a lot tho and there are some, like this one, that show real potential.

Reactions: CuriousG08
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes