Unity Completed Girl Halloween [v1.42] [SRM88]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

AveNox

Feb 1, 2018
Unsure about anyone else, but I just get a black screen when interacting with the Clown, the Cancel and Appease options dont work, only exorcise does but that just takes me to a black screen.

Which means restarting...

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
You know, without save this game is really bored me. And no actual walkthrough yet.
i really loved how open and scary it all felt. very free to just roam around and explore and thats great. but the time between sex scenes does get annoying, when theres not enough hints or clues. theres still some scenes i wasnt able to find. i never found the clown even though i did everything. the style and tone makes it all extremely worth it, though.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Edit: Updated for v1.28. This update brought 3 % more content and 50 % more cringe. It seems that dev isn't much of a big writer.

This won't be a step-by-step walkthrough for now but a list of scenes to obtain. I hope it's still a bit useful. Also I can't share a full save because the game seems to forget some scenes that you have already encountered. Feel free to correct me if you find mistakes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all I found for now. Hope this is kinda useful.
trying to trigger clown leaves me with a black screen even after waiting a while.

Xer042

Oct 11, 2018
A few updates ago the appease option got slightly broken. If the cursor disappears you can press "i" and have the cursor show, close the menu then select the option, once you select your option press "e", with the cursor over the option, and the scene should play.

Xer042

Oct 11, 2018
Endings:
1) wait 10 minutes without moving at all: Cam girl ending.
2) banish/ exercise the ghosts: clown, queen, sadist: Hunter end scene (non sexual)
3) caught 5 times or appease 3 ghosts and caught couple of times : psychiatric ward ending.

-Scenes in best order and walkthrough- *cultist only spawns during wolf hour but can trap you when not if he is in chase and wolf hour ends but no scene will play* only way to hide is to crawl "z" key for qwerty layout.

Start by going to the left of the house, grab paper on stump, continue to the corner of the house and on the wall is a second note. continue around the house and go through the gazebo and on the stump behind it is a note and a key. (you do not need to read the notes, but it gives information into the story. [Scenes 2: wait for wolf hour (pentagram flashing top right of screen and music change) Scare crow scene: stand inside of walled off area with scarecrows the back one will hop down and grab you but not roam outside of walls. Cultist: let him grab you for unique scene.]

Enter house: you can only enter the back of the house with the first key. the center door on the rear of the house will unlock with key. Once inside go to the right and open the door. 2 paths: one through the door and one down a set of stairs. Go through the door and follow it into a large room with 2 flights of stairs, go up the stairs and enter middle door. in this room is a new outfit you cannot wear in the wardrobe screen from the main menu but can dupe for use later after outfit swaps. [Scene: cultist spawns only in this area and can catch you and play a unique scene and leave you in another outfit as well but will be lost if other clothes are put on. After this scene you are placed back at the entrance to the back of the house] After you acquire the outfit or get caught, go to the room that had the stairs that lead down, go down and through the first door, you see a tub of water and a table to the left, the note there is not translated to English but isn't' important. open one of the 2 doors, left from entrance is best option, go around the path, you can choose to walk, run or crawl depending on your desired ending but best is just to walk and get caught by Igor, if you don't want to get caught you can crawl into the room behind him and grab the key that is in that room from the table to the right of the entrance of that small room. you can then crawl back out. if the wolf hour is active however, he will roam the area and catch you. [scene: get caught by Igor, once you have control you have a couple of options, get clothes and leave, or kill Igor. Don't forget the key if you choose to leave, it is the only way into the main house. (room behind where Igor sits, on the table without the bucket.) {kill Igor: once you can move after first scene go through the first room into the next, to the left is a table with your clothes, on the opposite wall is a door, enter that door turn left and see a table with 2 switches, flip both switches, open the door with the gimp inside and enter his cell, exit his cell and get caught again, after the scene and you gain control walk to the washing machine and turn it on, Igor will enter turn on generator and die, walk over to his body, your binder will be removed and you can now leave the area, you have to try to open the door twice because your hands will not return to normal position until you try to open a door.}] you can again go to the table in this room and a new set of clothes will be there (how you can Dupe clothing sets)
Leave his area back to the first room and you can choose to go back outside and enter the front of the house or go through the other door and enter through a secret passage into a room at the back of the main house.

*More to come later*

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Endings:
2) banish/ exercise the ghosts: clown, queen, sadist: Hunter end scene (non sexual)
3) caught 5 times or appease 3 ghosts and caught couple of times : psychiatric ward ending.

-Scenes in best order and walkthrough- *cultist only spawns during wolf hour but can trap you when not if he is in chase and wolf hour ends but no scene will play* only way to hide is to crawl "z" key for qwerty layout.

Start by going to the left of the house, grab paper on stump, continue to the corner of the house and on the wall is a second note. continue around the house and go through the gazebo and on the stump behind it is a note and a key. (you do not need to read the notes, but it gives information into the story. [Scenes 2: wait for wolf hour (pentagram flashing top right of screen and music change) Scare crow scene: stand inside of walled off area with scarecrows the back one will hop down and grab you but not roam outside of walls. Cultist: let him grab you for unique scene.]

Enter house: you can only enter the back of the house with the first key. the center door on the rear of the house will unlock with key. Once inside go to the right and open the door. 2 paths: one through the door and one down a set of stairs. Go through the door and follow it into a large room with 2 flights of stairs, go up the stairs and enter middle door. in this room is a new outfit you cannot wear in the wardrobe screen from the main menu but can dupe for use later after outfit swaps. [Scene: cultist spawns only in this area and can catch you and play a unique scene and leave you in another outfit as well but will be lost if other clothes are put on. After this scene you are placed back at the entrance to the back of the house] After you acquire the outfit or get caught, go to the room that had the stairs that lead down, go down and through the first door, you see a tub of water and a table to the left, the note there is not translated to English but isn't' important. open one of the 2 doors, left from entrance is best option, go around the path, you can choose to walk, run or crawl depending on your desired ending but best is just to walk and get caught by Igor, if you don't want to get caught you can crawl into the room behind him and grab the key that is in that room from the table to the right of the entrance of that small room. you can then crawl back out. if the wolf hour is active however, he will roam the area and catch you. [scene: get caught by Igor, once you have control you have a couple of options, get clothes and leave, or kill Igor. Don't forget the key if you choose to leave, it is the only way into the main house. (room behind where Igor sits, on the table without the bucket.) {kill Igor: once you can move after first scene go through the first room into the next, to the left is a table with your clothes, on the opposite wall is a door, enter that door turn left and see a table with 2 switches, flip both switches, open the door with the gimp inside and enter his cell, exit his cell and get caught again, after the scene and you gain control walk to the washing machine and turn it on, Igor will enter turn on generator and die, walk over to his body, your binder will be removed and you can now leave the area, you have to try to open the door twice because your hands will not return to normal position until you try to open a door.}] you can again go to the table in this room and a new set of clothes will be there (how you can Dupe clothing sets)
Leave his area back to the first room and you can choose to go back outside and enter the front of the house or go through the other door and enter through a secret passage into a room at the back of the main house.

*More to come later*
I am definitely missing something here.... the only option ive ever seen is when i finally got the clown to spawn, and top right had 3 choices. other than that, i cant kill or banish. is salt supposed to be found in this patch? its the only version ive played and ive searched, what seems to be, every single door/drawer/shelf/cabinet. am i supposed to pickup salt and press F near enemies to kill them?

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Endings:

*More to come later*
if you have the time i think a few of us would really benefit from a video tutorial :love:

Xer042

Oct 11, 2018
I am definitely missing something here.... the only option ive ever seen is when i finally got the clown to spawn, and top right had 3 choices. other than that, i cant kill or banish. is salt supposed to be found in this patch? its the only version ive played and ive searched, what seems to be, every single door/drawer/shelf/cabinet. am i supposed to pickup salt and press F near enemies to kill them?
the options you get are Cancel, appease, or exercise. Exercise is the option and it will make the ghosts (clown, sadist, witch) disappear.

Reactions: MoreNow

51xpedrox92

Jul 4, 2021
Hi All! Could somebody help me, I can't have access at all to the sadist int the basement, and can't find the new 2 scenes (dog and demons). Where I can find those cubes with letters? Have a nice day! :)

AveNox

Feb 1, 2018
Hi All! Could somebody help me, I can't have access at all to the sadist int the basement, and can't find the new 2 scenes (dog and demons). Where I can find those cubes with letters? Have a nice day! :)
If you unlock the clown, leave the room and look to your left, the wall is gone because you're able to then go up the stairs that appear, dog and demon babies are there, along with access to the psychiatric ward.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
If you unlock the clown, leave the room and look to your left, the wall is gone because you're able to then go up the stairs that appear, dog and demon babies are there, along with access to the psychiatric ward.
!!! Will have to give this a try! Thank you!
There should be a "hint" system in this game... if Z amount of time passes since the last discovered scene, some help or map route should pop up... unless there's a respawn mechanic created, so you don't have to start allllllll over again....

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
!!! Will have to give this a try! Thank you!
There should be a "hint" system in this game... if Z amount of time passes since the last discovered scene, some help or map route should pop up... unless there's a respawn mechanic created, so you don't have to start allllllll over again....
Not sure if the hints would help you with the developer's current English proficiency.

Reactions: MoreNow
Jun 24, 2018
As for the sadist I've not been able to spawn him either but if you flick the switch in the dog room then it opens a hidden wall in the mini-basement where previous guides say he lives and in there there's a note saying you need to perform a spell but all the notes about spells just say Spell part 2 or whatever. All the other stuff about putting videos in tvs doesnt unlock him at all.

MustBePotato

Oct 2, 2020
Thanks to previous tip I managed to beat the game.
A few notes:
  • If you want to save your cloths for the current run, open the menu as you put them on and then press the top right fist again to "take them off". You don't but they stay in your inventory and can be used again later.
  • Not sure if all notes need to be read for the completion, but definitely need to possess the 3 spell notes.
  • Avoiding the wolf hour is pretty easy if you just wait standing still in most rooms.
Here is a "brief" guide:
  1. Go to the back of the house via the left side (2 notes to pickup on a tree stump and the wall on right after).
    1. [Alternative] Wait for wolf hour next to the scarecrows for a scene.
    2. [Alternative] Wait for the cultist for the outdoors scene with him.
  2. Go through the backyard and grab the key and note on the stone in the furthest corner.
  3. Go in the house via the first rear door (there is a door to the right that seems useless).
  4. Once inside go to to through the door on the right.
    1. [Alternative] Go through the right door and follow the path until you reach two staircase on either side, go up and enter the middle room to pick up the maid's outfit.
    2. [Alternative] After going up the staircase wait for wolf hour for the cultist for an indoor scene.
  5. Go to the basement passing through a room with a bath in the middle, pick either door and follow the path.
    1. Once at the middle of either corridor you can sneak through by crawling (Z key).
    2. First room behind the redneck there is a cupboard with a key on top and leave the same way you came in.
    3. [Alternative] This takes too long so I just rush in and get caught, first scene with the redneck, and pickup the key.
  6. Go out of the basement, back to the first room you entered into the house (to the right after exiting the basement).
  7. Go through the door on your right (the left leads back outside the house) and craw through the vent lit by the flashlight.
  8. Enter the corridor, each room on the right has a note one of which is required later.
    1. [Alternative] Around here at wolf hour get caught by the cultist for another scene.
  9. At the end of the corridor go left, through a door (into the main room) and go down the stairs.
  10. When facing the the front door, open the most right bottom door of the cupboard against the wall of the front door to find the salt (looks like a red envelope).
  11. When facing the front door, go up via the staircase in the right wall, turn right again going up another staircase.
  12. Turn right and now down a staircase to a bedroom.
  13. Entering the room there is a cupboard right in front of you, open the right bottom door and pick up a cassette.
  14. Turn left and there is another cupboard across the bed, open it, open the door behind and go down the stairs.
  15. Once down the stairs turn right and on the right side there is a trolley with a trinket on it.
  16. Go a bit forward and on the right side of the TV there is an electrical box with a switch, flip it.
  17. A bit to the right of the box there is is another note on a desk.
  18. Now you need to go to the left side of the house. Up the stairs from the basement, through the bedroom, up the other set of stairs, left and down more stairs and follow the corridor forward.
  19. Go up the stairs, turn left up even more stairs and enter the room on the right.
  20. From on top of the cupboard on the right side of the bed pickup the clown box.
  21. Turn around, stand in front of the TV and use the cassette from your inventory. Watch the TV.
  22. Exit the bedroom, back down the stairs, follow the corridor and enter the first room on the left.
  23. There is the lipstick on the left, and a note in the middle drawer of the cupboard on the right.
  24. Back in the corridor and into the second room on the left to find another note on a table and the candles in the bottom drawer of the cupboard.
  25. Back in the corridor and into the third room on the left, once you enter the room on the right there is a desk with a pentagram and a note. Use the clown box and wait a bit for the clown to enter the room.
    1. Exorcise the clown (open the inventory incase the cursor is not visible)
    2. [Alternative] Submit for a scene with the clown (seems to be a random one of two scenes)
  26. Back in the corridor and now there is a previously hidden staircase going up.
  27. Go up and enter the room on the right, flip the switch on the right electrical box.
    1. [Alternative] Flip the left switch to trigger the scene with the dog, note this can result in an endless loop with the dog...
    2. [Alternative] Enter the center right room for the scene with the dolls. You need to trigger it by placing the missing cubes, putting on the dress, and being in wolf hour.
    3. [Alternative] Enter the room on the left and press the button on the wall to go to the asylum. Note there is no going back, but there are a few scenes there.
  28. Go all the way back to the basement with the TV and switch box.
  29. Now there is a hidden passage way open in the room to the right of the TV room.
  30. Go in there, down even more stairs into a torture room.
  31. Pick-up the blindfold from the left drawer of the desk to the right.
  32. Pickup the collar from the desk leaning against the stairs.
  33. Go to the other end of the room and place both items you just picked up on the pedestal via the inventory.
  34. Go to the middle of the pentagram and activate the Spell part 1 note. Warning, if the wolf hour is active, the sadist will show up but instantly catches you for a scene and does not appear again so the game cannot be finished.
    1. Once the sadist shows up exorcise him as well.
    2. [Alternative] Submit for a scene (There are a two scenes in succession)
  35. Out of the torture room, out of the basement, out of the bedroom and into the corridor.
  36. Turn right and enter the room with the bath, and then the next one with the big mirror.
  37. Stand in front of the mirror, and trigger the candles from your inventory.
    1. Exorcise
    2. [Alternative] Submit for a scene in two parts. So and then with the lady.
  38. Aaaaand Congratulations, enjoy potentially the most boring scene in the game....

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes