Unity Completed Girl Halloween [v1.42] [SRM88]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Xer042

Oct 11, 2018
I absolutely love the female character and jiggle physics in this game. Once you get past the wierd sex scenes I'm not into. There's some hospital levels too etc but I don't know how to get there without renaming level files in the game files.
open up the upper rooms where the play room with the blocks, dog room, and mirror room. take the hall to the room with the circus wheel, press the button and you will be transported there

Lerupt

Oct 25, 2018
for me v 1.42 has a gamebreaking bug where when you open doors and you stand in the area where the door swings open you get catapulted out of the map and so you are forced to restart the game and start from scratch. Is there any fix for this?

Reactions: MoreNow

Xer042

Oct 11, 2018
for me v 1.42 has a gamebreaking bug where when you open doors and you stand in the area where the door swings open you get catapulted out of the map and so you are forced to restart the game and start from scratch. Is there any fix for this?
nope, just stand back or move back when they open. hope next update it may be fixed. Since the latest compression these bugs started.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone got a sex scene compilation video or at least a video of the dog scene? I just want to see the dog scene since it's a pain to play this game.

Reactions: SAM s-300

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
Can't even get past this Screenshot_43.png cause after I "press "E" to continue" the screen goes black and I get an error and then the game just crashes and shuts down :(

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes