• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Girl Halloween [v1.42] [SRM88]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

glo5

Jan 9, 2023
Hi Ahoj
I only have4questions does anyone know
1.)run on Intel Core i3? , AMD Ryzen 3?
2.)Just wondering where save files for games are generally stored.OS:Windows
3>)Can you add more Settings ( low , medum , hgh ultra ) this game
4>) Do you still have DC? <- discord?
sorry if my english is not good

sazafran

Nov 10, 2021
Does anyone have version 1.32 or a decompressed version of this or something? Jump in Time and Planet of Terror seem to run fine but this one runs like total garbage. I read in an earlier post that 1.32 may play better than versions after that one? It's at least worth a shot if anyone has it I'd appreciate it. I've seen alot of negative reviews from ppl on here about this one but I at least want to try it myself, even tho the creator has a certain "style" with his stuff ppl don't like I kinda dig his stuff in an odd way, I just think he needs actual voice actors or something for his work lol. I kinda like Planet of Terror tho even tho it has alot of faults it still gets me to want to play it and try to discover more stuff/get further into it.

Reactions: Lerupt

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GirlHalloween-1.42
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: sazafran
Nov 9, 2018
I absolutely love the female character and jiggle physics in this game. Once you get past the wierd sex scenes I'm not into. There's some hospital levels too etc but I don't know how to get there without renaming level files in the game files.

Kasper091313

May 12, 2018
I absolutely love the female character and jiggle physics in this game. Once you get past the wierd sex scenes I'm not into. There's some hospital levels too etc but I don't know how to get there without renaming level files in the game files.
To go hospital area, i think you need to do something like watch tv in the left most room of the floor (the one with toy puzzle / clown room). And i think you cannot leave that area once you get in.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes