Unity Completed Girl Halloween [v1.42] [SRM88]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Kaihon

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, can you suggest if my game is bugged, I did something wrong or it was changed with recent game update?

Back in the corridor and into the third room on the left, once you enter the room on the right there is a desk with a pentagram and a note. Use the clown box and wait a bit for the clown to enter the room.
Exorcise the clown (open the inventory incase the cursor is not visible)

The clown simply doesn't spawn/enter the room for me, I standed there for 8 min straight and nothing happened. However, the secret staircase on the left of that room was unlocked

Go to the middle of the pentagram and activate the Spell part 1 note. Warning, if the wolf hour is active, the sadist will show up but instantly catches you for a scene and does not appear again so the game cannot be finished.

Spell part 1 note did nothing, 2nd one triggered the scene but I was unable to leave torture basement. The door to the room where I summoned sadist is locked and says I need a key. This softlocked me from progressing any futher.

Jun 24, 2018
how did youm cam hack?
tell me about your cam hack because alot of cameras in srm88s games are straight garbagefire
Cam hack doesnt make the game camera better but it lets you explore

The door to the room where I summoned sadist is locked and says I need a key. This softlocked me from progressing any futher.
The key is on the table at the back of the hall its really hard to see but its there

Last edited:

Kaihon

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, can you provide more details where this multi-colored room is? I only know about 2 rooms with switchers (room with dog and room with a tv and secret entrance to torture basement where we summon sadist)

the switch turned on in the room with the dog - right and the switch turned on in a multi-colored room with a pre-blocked valve on the gas pipe."
Seems to be just a redo of the Clown scenes, he doesnt appear when getting the jack in the box now, you have to do the above.

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
i need some help with the tags

This game is W.I.P, not my kind of game

Image 3 i got stuck, near a rock
Remove "big ass" tag
Add "big tits" tag
My slim mother has an ass her size, and the character has boobs the size of her head.
Also, the hair on the third last picture is fire (awesome hair style).

Lola22

Aug 15, 2018
Hi, can you provide more details where this multi-colored room is? I only know about 2 rooms with switchers (room with dog and room with a tv and secret entrance to torture basement where we summon sadist)
there is hidden passage behind mirror in the room next to doll room. but i dunno how to open it.

ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
Yes there you can get a version for just a dollar. I would do it myself, but Russian cards do not work in Patreon)00

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
I hope he fixed the bug, where opening some cabinets will launch you throu the roof at 500kph and out of the level into spess.
until that is fixed, the game is completely unplayable. if there was a quick save or save system, fine, can work around it. but that fucking glitch absolutely kills the time investment.

Reactions: carbonbw
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes