Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Any1 played 0.6.6 from scratch care to share a save when update 0.6 starts?

I know that is a lot of work, but I bet so many people will be interested, you'll be like a hero.

Thanks in advance
Thats NOT quite that simple...........now things happend earlier (different order) than before !!!!! Version 0.54 ends, when you tickle Lola in her bed and in current version (in my playthroug), that happend in day 5 (about middle of this update). When I played this version, at the end, when I had Lolas 2BJ, it`s day 9 !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

noctiferraah

Feb 18, 2018
I'm looking at the newest walkthrough and vanessa gave me a handjob but I don't know what to do now I'm stuck and walkthrough doesn't help. Anyone ??

denis28

Mar 21, 2019
new walkthrough says Click on the decolletage of the woman ..... where to click and when the scene passes and nothing happens

Joe Love

Aug 23, 2018
Am I doing something wrong or is it nearly impossible to select things in the backpack?

Last edited:

zizek94

Mar 25, 2018
In the game, after taking the laptop, I go and ask Vanessa about this object: the process is to click on the item in your backpack and once selected the character is chosen, but I get an error message and I do not It allows. What could I do? The same happens to me with the other characters and that I started a new game.

leonidaskavakos

Jan 28, 2020
Maxed long time ago, finished all the tasks. The doctor replied my msg saying she will come tomorrow but it’s been many days she never shows up!!! Help please ......

z Wolf

Jul 31, 2019
Anybody have the 0.6.6 mac version?
1- Download Windows Version
2- Download Renpy
3- Move or copy your windows version to Renpy project directory
4- Launch the game
5- If everything is OK then build Mac Dist.
6- Unzip your new dist. game as mac version.

Have fun

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
how to trigger mia's phone scene and mia and vanessa talk scene?
before doctor to come to house?
i had a fight with the guy , spy on girls had laptop but basement is lock.
had hj scene with vanessa but don't know how to progress further for first scene with mia.

Mariuss

Sep 30, 2019
how to trigger mia's phone scene and mia and vanessa talk scene?
before doctor to come to house?
i had a fight with the guy , spy on girls had laptop but basement is lock.
had hj scene with vanessa but don't know how to progress further for first scene with mia.
Ask Mia to show tits in morning 7.30 then ask vanessa if she need help play de minigame couples of days and she will give you the key to basement,also take shower an vanessa will come to give you another hand job

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
When I remembered who was making this I should've stopped, what a waste of time. Not very much content after over a year and already buggy.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes