Crippy

May 28, 2018
What are the bar fill numbers for each time you are required to fill it? The first one is 30. What are the others?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Ok, frustration is in maximum overdrive. I have completed everything and reached the end of the current version. However the doctor has not arrived for the second visit. I did send her a message and I have my bar at 147. Any ideas on what I missed.

Fyms

Sep 12, 2019
Hello, this is the selection of objects on (Girl Housse), after the second visit by the nurse I can no longer select my objects in the toolbox

glg730

Jan 1, 2019
hola cada vez que uso el teléfono aparece el error, pero no sé qué teclas usan para cambiar el idioma

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Last edited:

Marushin

Dec 17, 2019
Guys can me help please Girl House v 0.6.06 in the question ( first i need to rid the rats )
what do I have to do to get rid of the rats? I always have the problem when I use what always comes the error window! For example, I can: nothing with the mobile phone always comes error either ignore or jump back, do you have the same error? how do i get rid of the advice? Thank you in advance

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
walkthrough is no longer available, seems it violates the rules of google drive (?), over a week and the doctor still a no show, i'll try to restart the game seems already did because none of my saves works, it will be nice if someone can upload the WT again, please? Thanks

glg730

Jan 1, 2019
The only way I have to simulate that error is put this variable = "spanish" instead of "english"
_preferences.language
I don't understand how you can change this variable , this version is only in English.
Can you post your save ?

See video
quiero saber que teclas usas para ese comando

Reactions: absolu7_

absolu7_

Jul 9, 2019
The only way I have to simulate that error is put this variable = "spanish" instead of "english"
_preferences.language
I don't understand how you can change this variable , this version is only in English.
Can you post your save ?

See video
How to open Ren'Py script in the game?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
How to open Ren'Py script in the game?
X Windows
Extract and put unren-dev.rpy in game folder where archive.rpa is.
Is a modified version of unren , developer false so the game start ok in main menu.

Load your save Shift + o (the letter not zero)

Last edited:
Reactions: absolu7_

absolu7_

Jul 9, 2019
X Windows
Extract and put unren-dev.rpy in game folder where archive.rpa is.
Is a modified version of unren , developer false so the game start ok in main menu.

Load your save Shift + o

It worked, thank you very much man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Tacito
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes