hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
s
Did you switch the book that she reads while she is in bed called "Time Machine" with the Female masturbation?
If yes, then you need to buy the snooper and spy on her from 20:30 and after. Use the snooper on her closed door. Then next day you will see the message "I know what you did", she will deny it and then you will have option to upgrade snooper so that you can record her. Buy it, upgrade it by dragging upgrade on snooper (while in inventory), then use it on closed door. You may have to click it more than once to use it.

If no, then you need to get the female masturbation book from Vanessa's room, its the right hand side drawer. Then, when you see Lola reading a book lying on the bed, ask her what she reads. She tell's you that is a book called Time Machine.
Then, when Lola is not in room, take that book (when game gives you option to go forward in her room, just hover over her books i think its the one in the right hand side over the drawers) buy glue from shop, get knife from kitchen, use knife on Time Machine book, use glue on Time Machine cover, use glued Time Machine on female masturbation book and when the book is ready leave it where you initially found the Time Machine book in Lola's room. Then buy snooper.
View attachment 532398
still nothing, there's no what you reading option either. i already ask in the evening too

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
s

still nothing, there's no what you reading option either. i already ask in the evening too
You can always check the walkthrough : Some events to trigger need to happen after a different event is completed. In WT it does say what is needed (if I am not mistaken).

Akerman

Feb 9, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 136, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 143, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 151, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 167, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 49, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 50, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 55, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 66, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 67, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 68, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 69, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 70, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 73, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 74, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 20, in name
AttributeError: 'PdaShopItem' object has no attribute 'spanish'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/house/dhl_screens.rpyc", line 191, in script call
  File "game/ascript/!mlf_house/bathroom/bathroom.rpyc", line 442, in script call
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda class.rpyc", line 425, in script
  File "C:\Users\Albi\Downloads\Compressed\GirlHouse-0.6.06.ex.beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Albi\Downloads\Compressed\GirlHouse-0.6.06.ex.beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Albi\Downloads\Compressed\GirlHouse-0.6.06.ex.beta-win\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Albi\Downloads\Compressed\GirlHouse-0.6.06.ex.beta-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Albi\Downloads\Compressed\GirlHouse-0.6.06.ex.beta-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Albi\Downloads\Compressed\GirlHouse-0.6.06.ex.beta-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Albi\Downloads\Compressed\GirlHouse-0.6.06.ex.beta-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Albi\Downloads\Compressed\GirlHouse-0.6.06.ex.beta-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Albi\Downloads\Compressed\GirlHouse-0.6.06.ex.beta-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Albi\Downloads\Compressed\GirlHouse-0.6.06.ex.beta-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Albi\Downloads\Compressed\GirlHouse-0.6.06.ex.beta-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Albi\Downloads\Compressed\GirlHouse-0.6.06.ex.beta-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Albi\Downloads\Compressed\GirlHouse-0.6.06.ex.beta-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 143, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 151, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 167, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 50, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 55, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 66, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 67, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 68, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 69, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 70, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 73, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 74, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 74, in <module>
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 20, in name

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
GirlHouse 0.6.06.ex.beta
Thu Jan 30 22:58:32 2020

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
The only way I have to simulate that error is put this variable = "spanish" instead of "english"
_preferences.language
I don't understand how you can change this variable , this version is only in English.
Can you post your save ?

See video

Last edited:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
You mean this point ? Seems I have no problem
Windows 10 , version 0.6.06
View attachment 534298
Yes, it was this scene. Eventually worked, what did differently from when it was crashing was that I left the room for a few seconds and got back (before Vanessa arrives) and the scene ran with no problems. Not sure the leaving part was just a coincidence or somehow that's what did it for me, but I'm glad it worked out at the end.

Reactions: Tacito

slyfaisal

Dec 28, 2019
plz can someone tell me how to work on the doctor path . i sent her a msg n she replied but i went a thousand times to the main hall n still she is not arrived.. so plz help me to get through this part .

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
Working on the "Making a slut" task. I have the feather in the inventory, but cannot select it to use on her feet. (cant select anything in the inventory except cash for that matter..)

Akerman

Feb 9, 2018
Tacito this is one file save. View attachment saves.7z

I think that Spanish comes from an earlier version in which there was an option to choose language.

But even if I delete all the folders you indicated, the error still appears.

thanks.

Last edited:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I think that Spanish comes from an earlier version in which there was an option to choose language.
I changed that variable and now it works , try this save page 5 slot 1.
If there is again the problem you have something strange in your game
You have another variable = spanish , store._nvl_language , changed also this , save page 5 slot 2

PS next time quote a little part of my post ... so I have a notify ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: JUSTaSHELL

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Sorry, but need your help here. According to the walkthrough, I'm exactly where I should see Lola masturbating. But between 10:30 p.m. and 11:00 p.m., I only catch her dressing. What is missing to trigger this event?

1- First You have to watch Lola masturbating with normal snooper between 22:30 -23:00
2- Then next day the will be a dialog "I know what you did" click it she will deny.
3- After that there will be a upgrade option in your phone (Shop==>surv.) $1.000 buy it
4- Open your bag click on upgrade chip and drag it on snooper now you have upgraded snooper.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Sorry, but need your help here. According to the walkthrough, I'm exactly where I should see Lola masturbating. But between 10:30 p.m. and 11:00 p.m., I only catch her dressing. What is missing to trigger this event?
You should spy on her after she locks her door at 20:00 ish, 10:30 is way too late.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes