KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
For some reason Vanessa isn't working as the password for the laptop.
Does anyone know what if i could be doing something wrong?
Maybe you didn't ask Vanessa. If you keep asking for a password, Vanessa will give you her name. Then enter your ID.

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
i stuck venessa quest i asked 1000 times for help but she cant give me key.
Doesn't she give you the keys? Hmm....
From day two, help cooking, talk to Mia and Lola Vicky, defeat the bad guys, get a cell phone, buy items, get knives in the kitchen and find items all over the house. The item arrives at the front door the next day. And someday, when the doctor visits, she gives you a key and asks you to catch the rat. Help Vanessa daily morning and ask again in the afternoon.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Game crashes every time I click on Vanessa's left breast during "Help from Vanessa" quest. Anyway to fix this?

May 21, 2017
Doesn't she give you the keys? Hmm....
From day two, help cooking, talk to Mia and Lola Vicky, defeat the bad guys, get a cell phone, buy items, get knives in the kitchen and find items all over the house. The item arrives at the front door the next day. And someday, when the doctor visits, she gives you a key and asks you to catch the rat. Help Vanessa daily morning and ask again in the afternoon.
Thats not exactly how it happens Vanessa will only give the MC, the key after the Doctors First visit. After the First visit keep Helping Vanessa dn then she asks the MC to kill the rats in the basement.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes