unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
could some1 share some save, doesn't matter which version, just it works. I don't have the upgrade of snooper in store, no clue, why. can not continue the story...
u want a save at what point? the one i have i'm in the fase of getting lola doing a blowjob

Nosket

May 25, 2018
I have a error when will send the photo of Lola blowjob to Mia. I talk with Mia and select "Here is the photo you wanted", but when will send the photo, SMS > Mia, the game show this error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/pda/small/lts_blackmail_bj_photo1.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/pda/small/lts_blackmail_bj_photo1.png'.
And if I select "Ignore", the image of the phone not disappear of the screen and is impossible make anything.
Anyone with the same error? I'm using the compressed version.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I have a error when will send the photo of Lola blowjob to Mia. I talk with Mia and select "Here is the photo you wanted", but when will send the photo, SMS > Mia, the game show this error:

And if I select "Ignore", the image of the phone not disappear of the screen and is impossible make anything.
Anyone with the same error? I'm using the compressed version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v0-8-00-extra-astaros3d.19939/post-3345721

Warns who posted the compressed version
Or see if put all these images in that folder help

Last edited:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Strange, here this past with the images don't have nothing.
game > images > pda > small
This will work if I simply put this images there?
I think it works ... but I don't know if there are other problems

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks, for pic 2 that is what the WT said to do but I tried that during all the dialogue when I first met her and it would not work. I assume there is a specific time to do it during the dialogue but I'm just not sure when.
Don't think so. Mine unlocked when I had to chose to get in a car with her or not. I just started clicking all over boobs area... but I have to admit it was frustrating like hell to get that one

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Don't think so. Mine unlocked when I had to chose to get in a car with her or not. I just started clicking all over boobs area... but I have to admit it was frustrating like hell to get that one
Yes someone else provided a link that showed exactly which part of the dialogue to click on her and it worked this time.

Thanks again

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes