Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
Thanks to Astaros3D for the great game
This Mod doesn't touch your game /save in any way (I hope :) ) , problems during the game are not related to this Mod.
If you want to restore your original situation remove tacitogal.rpa from game folder

Scenes replay Mod for version 0.5.04 (Windows)
Versione V2 now works in game
I am not responsible for any damage :)
You can replay images and scenes unlocked or not , added 3 new pictures and scenes at the end of the gallery
See video

View attachment 358548

Put tacitogal.rpa in game folder.
Attached there is also unpacked Mod if you want to see what inside and see/edit rpy

+ Italian translation for scenes replay
View attachment 359187
which one do i download for the mod?

Reactions: Ariakax

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Not gonna lie. I'm stuck at the little sister. I have feathers (as in 2 feathers). I know how to open her door. I take off the blanket. But she's laying on her left side and I can't get her to turn over. What must we do EXACTLY.

EDIT: Just why the F didn't this work before? You need to tickle one of her feet for her to change the first position.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Not gonna lie. I'm stuck at the little sister. I have feathers (as in 2 feathers). I know how to open her door. I take off the blanket. But she's laying on her left side and I can't get her to turn over. What must we do EXACTLY.

EDIT: Just why the F didn't this work before? You need to tickle one of her feet for her to change the first position.
just keep using the feather on her until she turns towards you shell turn twice once on her back and then towards you

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Hey everybody: I´m really pissed, cause it semes like the Game is really hard bugged! Since I played Version 0.5 I cant use the Laptop but the battery is inside.. I dont get Money cause i dont now from where, AND Why not help Ingame with a Hint system?
I Want a damn Walkthrough where I can read how this buggy point where I am now go´s on..
I download and check Version 0.504 now, but if it is as bugged as the Version before it gets direkt in Trash!
Thanks
looks like all my problems where solved since I last played.. so I say sorry and thanks for the unbugged Version 0.504!!

Last edited:

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
just keep using the feather on her until she turns towards you shell turn twice once on her back and then towards you
That's the thing. I had the feather selected but the Devil Woman continued to tell me that I can't pick her up and shiz. I was like: "Honey...I GOT THE FKING FEATHER SELECTED FFS."

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
That's the thing. I had the feather selected but the Devil Woman continued to tell me that I can't pick her up and shiz. I was like: "Honey...I GOT THE FKING FEATHER SELECTED FFS."
heres my save all you have to do is take the picture

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Where or better said How to get the sex scene with the camgirl sis and how to get the last scene with Mom?

skook987

Jul 24, 2018
I can't use the screwdriver in android mode. Any tips? Or is this a bug? It won't allow me to equip it.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
After the garbage that was My Cute Roommate, the only question I have in my mind is if this game is also going to be 95% useless grind & quests for a measly 5% "reward" and no fucking the main characters for at least another 50 updates ... At least the art style seems 10 times better, we at least get humans now instead of Aliens.

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes