V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
just have to put tacitogal in game folder and i have the replays or what? cause i did that and it does not work...

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
just have to put tacitogal in game folder and i have the replays or what? cause i did that and it does not work...
Are you in Windows ?
You have put the rpa in the right place ? see
tacitogal.jpg

Have you seen the video how it works ?
What is the exact problem ?
The gallery in the first menu is untouched , you have to select replays before or after load a save

Last edited:

namisit

Oct 20, 2017
Umm... When? Well, after you are asked to do it by an other family member...
How? Hmmm.... Since she don't even want to do anything like that when she is awake theeen... I hope you know what I mean by that. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE]
Okey, after I was asked to take pic of blowjob from lola, I cant talk any family member to any time, can help only milf with cooking, and I cant open door with screwdriver.

so is there bug or am i missing something?

blablabla456

Mar 31, 2019
Okey, after I was asked to take pic of blowjob from lola, I cant talk any family member to any time, can help only milf with cooking, and I cant open door with screwdriver.

so is there bug or am i missing something?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
you use the credit card that you find on the bottom of the table on the left in the foyer

Ned346

Sep 18, 2019
I won 500 $ and after that I got message it fraud winning cancelled I loaded game again and again but it says I am blocked for roulette game guys how can I get money to pay a bribe and second thing when i meet Mia it says came later o haven't seen any clock or sleeping option .....
Please guys help with money 20000 $ does any have a save file for money in Android

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I won 500 $ and after that I got message it fraud winning cancelled I loaded game again and again but it says I am blocked for roulette game guys how can I get money to pay a bribe and second thing when i meet Mia it says came later o haven't seen any clock or sleeping option .....
Please guys help with money 20000 $ does any have a save file for money in Android
Even if you cheated your save and gave yourself $20,000, you can't use it...yet. Poor writing in my opinion.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
I cant do anything. I don't have access to the phone at all. Its not even in the UI. Whenever I talk to the woman in the kitchen she says have you found they money. I have 20 k but still she persists. I cannot do anything at all.
Would be nice if someone had a fix to this.

3.20 star(s) 129 Votes