panalok

Jul 1, 2017
How do I close the mobile phone? I tried clicking everywhere but it will always stay on top of the screen.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Big bug : I have the " snooper upgraded " and I look at Lola masturbating, but it doesn't racord anything, and after that, there is a " new " upgrade in the shop for 1000. I bought it, again, but it's impossible to merge with the snooper because it's already upgraded.

Reactions: billclinton99

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Concerning the Walkthrough;

"We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our . "

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
why do devs think its a good idea to add math questions into their games?, biggest dick softener there is

simurga59

Jun 6, 2019
Big bug : I have the " snooper upgraded " and I look at Lola masturbating, but it doesn't racord anything, and after that, there is a " new " upgrade in the shop for 1000. I bought it, again, but it's impossible to merge with the snooper because it's already upgraded.
I have the same problem, could you find a solution?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
is this fixed update ? in previous what ever i save when i load game load something before ! some scenes i play 5-6 times because that loading i play scene with mom and her daughters save and when i load i am somewhere before those scenes and play them again ! and i have bug with names i named mom with Sanja oldest daughter Tanja but when i enter to phone there is mom Maja and oldest daughter Sanja !

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
I didn`t know I tried to play this before.......Sucked then,sux now. unless some cheats are out there. And I` m get exceptions too.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes