zaraisama

Feb 9, 2018
After unlocking the "wait for the doctor" mission. The game finishes like I've already completed it. Someone knows how to solve this problem? Thanks

Arassei

May 28, 2019
The big girl needs the mask, ok. But, how do we know she needs it ? I mean, the MC just give it to her and said " with that you won't be reconized " where did that come from ?

Reactions: birdienam

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
The big girl needs the mask, ok. But, how do we know she needs it ? I mean, the MC just give it to her and said " with that you won't be reconized " where did that come from ?
i think it's bugged, if you don't have the mask later she will agree to do strip show only with her identity hidden > get the mask

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
i think there is some use for the erotic book (milf right nightstand), and her normal book, but I can't figure what i need to do exactly
oO jeeez this youth today .. u cannot figure it out, because u never played a point and click game like maniq mansion ^^ or larry^^
u take the book from the kiddo
take the book from the milf
go to the kitchen get the knife
than use the knife on kiddos book to cut it and get the book cover
use glue on the book cover
than use the glued cover for the book from the milf
than drop the "new" book back at kiddos place
this isent all hard to figure it out :p

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
I'm not a huge fan of the new setup. Oh well it's still in development. Love the characters! Is anyone able to get through the walkthrough?

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
i wonder what u ppl will say, when u reach the spot, where your cellphone just disapears and are not accesable anymore^^

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
thanks I did that but now every time i speak to the little sister i don't have anymore the dialogue "i know what you did", but I already spied her with the enhanced tool (whatever is the name)
Probably there are some bugs around ... I have just used upgraded snooper but I can buy upgrade again :)

snooper.jpg

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes