BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
there is to much to fix....its realy great that u wanna help, and are able to fix, but if we report all, u would not have any free time anymore :p
Lol, thanks for your concern and I agree I shouldn't be fixing developer issues but I take it what I have fixed so far has worked for you?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
unbelievable, i wait till the bugfix-version, from the bugfix-version, from the bugfix-ver.......available is :unsure:;)
What bugs are these - I fixed some of them (see some of my previous posts) but I am not the developer and I am only doing this, unofficially, to help people out; but please note that I will not do the developers job to fix everything...

vigeza

Nov 13, 2019
I THINK IF A LOT OF USERS(TO MANY) ASK FOR WALKTROUGH MAYBE THE UPLOADER CAN RESPONSE SOMETHING OR TRY TO UPLOAD IN ANOTHER PLACE!!!BUT IS IRRITATING IF NOBODY NO REACT NOTHING !!!(n)(n)(n)(n)

Reactions: sithlordo66

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
The problem with a a walk through is that unless it is release by the developer then someone else has to work it all out, document it and then post it for people.

So you either have to wait for the official walk through or wait for a fan made one.

I know it doesn't help people that are stuck now and I am sorry about that but might just have to be patient for a walk through.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
BabooJ1 my post optain the Dev, is he testing his game before release?! many other do it...i think :unsure:
I know the game is supposed to beta release and you can expect some bugs but the ones found so far are clearly coding bugs and should normally have been picked up by developer during initial testing or a alpha build.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes