BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Please see my previous post for the fix for Vicky script error.

I have no idea why dev is calling this beta when it is clearly alpha build and untested.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ascript/!mlf_house/_mds_room/mds.rpy", line 111, in <module>
NameError: name 'ep4_mds_talk2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ascript/!mlf_house/_mds_room/mds.rpyc", line 21, in script
    �'��$��A�L:e�������@/���,��~��˲�#¥�F(�b�.9�w���Q�e2�!?\��ᢏ@/�U�)�颤_�-�~ѩ�E}�C)�,���"R;�����M_�u!=�p(�z =��/+
  File "\Downloads\GirlHouse-0.6.03.ex.beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "Downloads\GirlHouse-0.6.03.ex.beta-win\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "Downloads\GirlHouse-0.6.03.ex.beta-win\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "Downloads\GirlHouse-0.6.03.ex.beta-win\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
GirlHouse 0.6.03.ex.beta
Thu Jan 23 09:55:07 2020
just 1 of the major ga,mebreaking bugs .. same bugs appear for the 2 other girls

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ascript/!mlf_house/_mds_room/mds.rpyc", line 21, in script
    �'��$��A�L:e�������@/���,��~��˲�#¥�F(�b�.9�w���Q�e2�!?\��ᢏ@/�U�)�颤_�-�~ѩ�E}�C)�,���"R;�����M_�u!=�p(�z =��/+
  File "\Downloads\GirlHouse-0.6.03.ex.beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "Downloads\GirlHouse-0.6.03.ex.beta-win\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "Downloads\GirlHouse-0.6.03.ex.beta-win\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "Downloads\GirlHouse-0.6.03.ex.beta-win\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
GirlHouse 0.6.03.ex.beta
Thu Jan 23 09:55:07 2020
just 1 of the major ga,mebreaking bugs .. same bugs appear for the 2 other girls
That is the one I fixed... go back a couple of pages and you will see my mds.rpy fix file.

If you can detail the other script errors like this I will see if I can add unofficial fixes for those also.

StrangeOne

May 1, 2017
Anybody knows how to kill rats please tell me
Kumarrebel Finally found this one out..
You need to order the rat spray from the shop on your phone. (Might need to wait the night, not sure) then go out the front door, and there should be a down arrow to the right of the big one, that will look down and there will be a box.
Once you've seen the box you wont be able to open it. Go to the Kitchen when the mom isnt there and click on the knives on the wall near where she usually stands, and you'll be able to pick one up. Then go back outside and use the knife on the box.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
i've the same problem
Probably, dev thinking that if you have followed a specific girl path then you must have done the other paths without checking for end of girl path flags (not sure since I haven't checked code for this). So most likely just another developer issue with this build.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
That is the one I fixed... go back a couple of pages and you will see my mds.rpy fix file.

If you can detail the other script errors like this I will see if I can add unofficial fixes for those also.
ok ill check if your fix is working for me, and i will post the other errors too
thnx

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
ok ill check if your fix is working for me, and i will post the other errors too
thnx
I am happy to help you guys out but what I don't want to do is fix things the dev should never have allowed in in this build. Basically, I don't want to do the dev's job or the job he is supposed to do.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes