bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
I think previous version girlhouse-05ex_beta it was much better in this version missing a lot of things ,for example
at the beginning when girlfrend sucking the dick in a car before the crashing in this version missing,when meat the woman who hit him and hi have a hallutination see her naked,when the woman lubricate thigh with cream missing the hot situation and i just started now the game!!!
As if were censored the GirlHouse-0.6.01.ex.beta-win version!!!
You're so right, what do we get in return 12x the "accident" and some ridiculous nightmares, that get annoying real fast!
I realy love Astaros work, but what he is doing to this game is a shame. As I said in previous post, why oh why these changes?! The game was good as is was!

dan9000

May 21, 2017
so when i try to open the basement, i receive a message from the blonde sister and when i try to talk to her i cant progress what can i do?

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
hmm this game has a lot of script errors...sad....the minigame to get some money is totaly destroying the game after all...

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
He should hire a Coder and stick to renders and story only, his shitty programmer.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
well i tryed to play it now for 4 hours, and there is no point. talking to the blonde = script errors, talking to the kidd = script errors,klicking on the knife in the kitchen = script errors
atm it seems there is no point of playing it, sadly...

Reactions: RedZone30

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
All that remains is to wait for a more stable and better version. For the moment, this game is being shelved.
Oh, he's done with it? Seemed like his previous game was kept going because that's what was popular. Maybe he'll move over to a sequel to that one. Too bad, despite the problems, I liked the confined nature of this one.

-ClaussSanta-

Jan 10, 2019
Fine looking game! But i got this error to Vicky:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ascript/!mlf_house/_mds_room/mds.rpy", line 111, in <module>
NameError: name 'ep4_mds_talk2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/house/dhl_screens.rpyc", line 191, in script call
  File "game/ascript/!mlf_house/bathroom/bathroom.rpyc", line 457, in script call
  File "game/ascript/!mlf_house/_mds_room/mds.rpyc", line 21, in script
    �;��]�d��퇍�%�1\a�s���]��+�!
  File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\GirlHouse-0.6.01.ex.beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\GirlHouse-0.6.01.ex.beta-win\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\GirlHouse-0.6.01.ex.beta-win\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\GirlHouse-0.6.01.ex.beta-win\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
GirlHouse 0.6.01.ex.beta
Thu Jan 23 01:44:06 2020

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Fine looking game! But i got this error to Vicky:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ascript/!mlf_house/bathroom/bathroom.rpyc", line 457, in script call
  File "game/ascript/!mlf_house/_mds_room/mds.rpyc", line 21, in script
    �;��]�d��퇍�%�1\a�s���]��+�!
  File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\GirlHouse-0.6.01.ex.beta-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\GirlHouse-0.6.01.ex.beta-win\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\GirlHouse-0.6.01.ex.beta-win\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\GirlHouse-0.6.01.ex.beta-win\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
GirlHouse 0.6.01.ex.beta
Thu Jan 23 01:44:06 2020
Find attached a fix I put in place for this developer issue.

Just copy this file to the game\ascript\!mlf_house\_mds_room folder.

Run the game and enjoy.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
Girl House 0.6.02 Extra version beta
Hello everyone, thank you for your patience and your support.

What is the difference between the Extra version and the base version?

Extra version has:

More content
More animation
More hidden buttons
Ability to skip minigames

GOOGLE:

MEGA:

Stocazzo92

Oct 19, 2018
I'm a Mac user,
i get to play only the prologue with this version, than it says thank you.
i'm not worried about my saves, but why i cannot play the game till the point i did last july?
do i have to patch it or something?

Reactions: triscuits

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
this game is full of bugs ! first my old saves don`t work ! start game again from beginning have 10 new saves but every time i try to load one of my new saves game load something else or start from beginning ! how to play this game when every time i want to continue game load me who knows what and where ! i collect something but when game load i don`t have that i am somewhere before that !!!

Reactions: Queen_Of_Darkness
D

Deleted member 1481465

Got the phone stuck on my screen, and I can't do anything with the laptop like in previous versions since the door's always locked. Vicky was bugging out until I found a fan patch, too.

Very messy, this update.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes