kav33

Jan 15, 2020
There's actual content this time? not a 30 min game with a lame way to make money? I loved his last game but this one so far is meh, hope this update makes it a lot better

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Yet again saves don't work... To the trash this goes and maybe it will stay there until the game is completed. Then maybe the bugs are all gone and i dont have to waste time doing the same crap over and over again :unsure: like a few others.
Why have a save system in any game if you come back in a month or 2 and they wont work. Dev's should supply saves with there games when they change there crap this way people don't feel like they lost 30 mins to an hour or more of the life for nothing.:whistle: Its not just this game i know of a few others.... The shame!

vigeza

Nov 13, 2019
Look pretty good. Creator of my cute roommate. Animated was nice
I think previous version girlhouse-05ex_beta it was much better in this version missing a lot of things ,for example
at the beginning when girlfrend sucking the dick in a car before the crashing in this version missing,when meat the woman who hit him and hi have a hallutination see her naked,when the woman lubricate thigh with cream missing the hot situation and i just started now the game!!!
As if were censored the GirlHouse-0.6.01.ex.beta-win version!!!

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Buggy ass hell yet again. Tried to play the extra version. I have the basement key but can't enter the basement. Some incoming Vicky message popup every time I click the door. Since I'cant enter basement I can't' get the battery needed for computer. Clicking Vicky just brings up some error about ep4. I think I'm going to wait or just give up. Even the game main menu don't work. Everytime I open the game it's starts from begin. Sure I can load some saves.
I'm pretty sure that happens when you have Developer enabled since I looked at the basement script and he jumped over the part for retrieving the battery if Developer mode is enabled. If you go to game\ascript\!mlf_house\basement\basement.rpy then put # signs in front of
#if config.developer:
#jump test_base
In case you don't know you have to use UnRen to decompile the .rpyc files first before you can get the basement.rpy file. I haven't tested it myself yet cause I haven't found the key yet but I'm pretty sure it will work.

Just got the basement key and that change in the code did work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silveri

blablabla456

Mar 31, 2019
If things got buggy and wont continue ( i deactivated DEV Mode)
- look through house, collect things like feather, laptop and so on...
- then, you should get into the fight with the guy...
- after that, take the smartphone off the ground
- go to mia and ask to show tits... (that was the breakpoint to me...story continues)
- go to sleep
- continue giving her the mask
- open smartphone, and select the tasks...activate every single one of them...
- next days, tasks should come up...
--> the doctor, ask Vanessa to help -> clean the basement (go in Smartphone, order Ratkiller),
--> take knife from kitchen to open package and so on...
- Continue like old game...(continue the webcam part with mia and so on)...

Last edited:
Reactions: betatester

kav33

Jan 15, 2020
Wow such a long wait for this, how can he go from a good game like My Cute Roommate to this crap, at leas make the angel and demon a big part or something, they look like the most interesting characters out of these boring ones :LOL:

Reactions: Ariakax
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes