Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I see he still aint fix the bug talking to the blond sister. I know it's in beta I'll wait for a non-beta version but knowing this dev it will have bugs too going by his history of previous game.

Looking at the unpacked files sighs. The dream sequence is almost literally the same exact as previous game same angles just different model.

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
anyone actually able to play this game without running into some error message?
or it's another Astaros game like "My cute roommate", with lots of bugs???

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
This Game have a lot of bugs maybe only because you have choosed before another language.

I have had German and it works before fine now you can´t switch language it is missing in the menu.

And when you start a new game at a point I get an error that he don´t understand German that means the old game/or old saves from the Game makes problems.

If the Game works without errors/bugs when you delete all old versions/old saves I don´t know.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
I have tried the normal beta version and that of loextras and the two versions still malfunction

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018

First Release[/SPOILER]

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Linux:
- - -
Android: - - -
Others: Unofficial Compressed - Scenes Replay Mod (Unofficial)

Extras:

View attachment 170920 View attachment 170919 View attachment 170918 View attachment 170917 View attachment 170916
Walkthrough link - not awailable - look (its on german):
"Sie können auf diesen Inhalt nicht zugreifen, da er gegen unsere verstößt.

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
Weitere Informationen zu diesem Thema finden Sie in der ."

Please store walkthrough on an other host! :rolleyes:

vigeza

Nov 13, 2019
View attachment 179657

Overview:
The main character wakes up in a hospital with memory loss. He remembers only some fragments of his past life and doesn't even suspect that all the troubles that happened to him wasn't accidental.
Thread Updated: 2020-01-22
Release Date: 2019-06-27
Developer: Astaros3D
Censored: None
Version: 0.6.01 Extra BETA
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Linux:
- - -
Android: - - -
Others: Unofficial Compressed - Scenes Replay Mod (Unofficial)

Extras:

View attachment 170920 View attachment 170919 View attachment 170918 View attachment 170917 View attachment 170916
I have a problem wit something What's this what mean the leters and how to turn it off?

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
I'm with Anand27, in previous versions you went with the laptop to Vanessa. Doesn't do shit anymore. So where is the damn key to the basement for the battery?

All these changes werent necessary mr. Astaros3D ! The game was fine as it is was!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I'm with Anand27, in previous versions you went with the laptop to Vanessa. Doesn't do shit anymore. So where is the damn key to the basement for the battery?

All these changes werent necessary mr. Astaros3D ! The game was fine as it is was!
At one point Vanessa will ask you to kill the rat in the basement (in the morning keep asking her if she needs help )

Reactions: bodyharvest

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
it doesn't let me enter basement, yes, i have key. every time i hit door, its say i got a message. there's no message, either

Reactions: z Wolf
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes