Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked

Hello everyone, thank you for your patience. I reworked the game, now the story is developing slightly differently. The motivation of the hero has changed a bit as well. I added minigames, peeping in the shower, masturbation and a boob job scene. Walkthrough will be soon. Thank you for your support!!!
p.s. I reworked the game, old saves doesn't work
GOOGLE:

MEGA:

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked

Hello everyone, thank you for your patience and your support.
What is the difference between the Extra version and the base version?
Extra version has:
  • More content
  • More animation
  • More hidden buttons
  • Ability to skip minigames

GOOGLE:

MEGA:

Luchs.II

Jul 5, 2018

Unlocked

Hello everyone, thank you for your patience and your support.
What is the difference between the Extra version and the base version?
Extra version has:
  • More content
  • More animation
  • More hidden buttons
  • Ability to skip minigames

GOOGLE:

MEGA:

HERO!

mac78

Oct 4, 2018
Your animations are really great (the 1st girl walking on the street is so amazing... and bouncing !! ;D )
And i love the gameplay (minigames, found objects , etc...)
Chara design are greats too, even if i think some BB are a bit too big (a bit unreal).... but all tastes are in nature !! :D

If you can make the walkthrough... will be great, because it's easy to get stuck in your game when you don't find an item...

Thx for your work !!

lollo88

Jan 11, 2020
Why is it that when I start the game, I don't get the menu and it just starts like that? I also want to change the language. Help (this is the last version 0.6.01 ex)

1579695412460.png

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Buggy ass hell yet again. Tried to play the extra version. I have the basement key but can't enter the basement. Some incoming Vicky message popup every time I click the door. Since I'cant enter basement I can't' get the battery needed for computer. Clicking Vicky just brings up some error about ep4. I think I'm going to wait or just give up. Even the game main menu don't work. Everytime I open the game it's starts from begin. Sure I can load some saves.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes