SinisterJones

Jan 12, 2020
I’m having issues whereas once I get the phone I can’t progress. People disappear and so forth. Can anyone point me to a fix please

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
I’m having issues whereas once I get the phone I can’t progress. People disappear and so forth. Can anyone point me to a fix please
I wouldn't worry about it, whenever he decide to release the update, either this month or next month (who knows, he doesn't communicate...) your saves probably won't work anyways because he re-worked the game...

crt232

Jan 2, 2020
Anything on the Patreon showing update news? been almost half a year, the next update I hope has a huge amount of content... I liked his last game and hope this one is just as good
The girl that you help study is an ugly little rodent though, like wtf

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
Anything on the Patreon showing update news? been almost half a year, the next update I hope has a huge amount of content... I liked his last game and hope this one is just as good
The girl that you help study is an ugly little rodent though, like wtf
Still nothing... he hasn't posted anything since Dec 25th...

Reactions: crt232

whytedevil

Jul 19, 2018
Once the animation starts and she starts to suck keep hitting the arrow to go back and choose deeper like 5 times until her mouth doesn't come off anymore.
On my game there wasn't any arrows to go deeper. I just clicked below the view changer on nothing and then the option came up to go deeper

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
The new update that is WIP. We haven't heard from dev since Dec 25th...
As of last Thursday it was almost finished. Just needs translation and combining everything together. Nothing was mentioned for testing, so who really knows... was supposed to be released last month, probably didn't have much content due to remaking the game... so probably took extra time to make more content...

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes