MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Can anyone from his patreons shares with us the question of the last poll and what was decided?

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked

Hi guys. Thanks so much for your support. After I finished the MCR game, I took a fresh look at the GH. I wanted to change a lot of things. The game is completely rebuilt in a new way. The characters will be the same, but the story will change a bit, it will become more realistic.

Enreso

Sep 26, 2019

Unlocked

Hi guys. Thanks so much for your support. After I finished the MCR game, I took a fresh look at the GH. I wanted to change a lot of things. The game is completely rebuilt in a new way. The characters will be the same, but the story will change a bit, it will become more realistic.
Thank you for posting this. Well if Astaros rebuilds this game it could be positive. I played MCR and GH, both games have a few bugs that really make it dificult to enjoy them. I hope that this rebuild also means that we will see fewer Bugs.

Make the story more realistic? Ok, i'm open to be surprised. I like the Characters of GH and i found the story to be... "interesting." I don't have bug expectations for the Story of Adult games. It's a very nice Bonus, but not the most important thing for me.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes