Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I have a question about the two mini-games where the woman is masturbating us in the bed and shower. Both times the penis icon got full up. I click the tip and her stops and the Demon remarks she didn't let us finish. Is this by design or is it an error of some type or am I clicking something wrong?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This game could be good, if the dev didn't make it so unnecessary complicated with hidden buttons and stupid minigames.
All this unneeded shit is probably the reason for most bugs as well.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
The link to the walkthrough in OP is dead due to the Google (ha) drive TOS violation ...
I think some snitch get through to the GD admins...
Based on the previous posts here I think I'll wait for the next/bug fix update here...

Anand27

Jan 16, 2018
Ask Vanessa to help her in the morning...took some time, depends on how far u in game
ah oke thanks i keep asking to help but still didnt get it and also my package arrived how the f i get a knife xD and i cant find the credit card i dont even see it at the table

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
View attachment 179657

Overview:
The main character wakes up in a hospital with memory loss. He remembers only some fragments of his past life and doesn't even suspect that all the troubles that happened to him wasn't accidental.
Thread Updated: 2020-01-22
Release Date: 2019-06-27
Developer: Astaros3D
Censored: None
Version: 0.6.01 Extra BETA
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Linux:
- - -
Android: - - -
Others: Unofficial Compressed - Scenes Replay Mod (Unofficial)

Extras:

View attachment 170920 View attachment 170919 View attachment 170918 View attachment 170917 View attachment 170916
I do not understand the analysis of this game, in MY CUTE ROOMMATE put everything and this game that shows potential in each update demonstrates a cataract of errors ... what happens ???

betatester

Jul 9, 2017
so i'm in the little girl's room trying to take a picture of her giving a blowjob but i can't turn her over how do i do that ?

blablabla456

Mar 31, 2019
ah oke thanks i keep asking to help but still didnt get it and also my package arrived how the f i get a knife xD and i cant find the credit card i dont even see it at the table
credit card is out of game - therefore smartphone, and knife -> yes... kitchen ;)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I must admit that I didn't expect to see this game again (it took quite a while to update), but I'm glad it's still uploading.

It's a shame that it's so badly rated, I don't think it's that bad but I guess having "my cute cousin" as a reference isn't easy (or wasn't easy) to beat.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes