GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
I managed to get a hand job from the "mom" or whatever, but that's as far as I could go before boredom took over. There's a load of bugs unfortunately; Can't chat with Vicky, can't enter the basement (Vicky send you a message everytime the doir is clicked), phone icon disappeared, can't select some items, etc.

Anyways, this game has potential if you decide to fix all that minor stuff. Good luck :)

Orrangutang

May 11, 2019
It's baffling how there can be release with so many bugs. It's almost as if there was no testing performed before release.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
The content of Linux version stop after the introduction. I see all of it, the message said. But the precedent version do not stop after i wait for the doctor. I have many other task to do. I think is an another bug.

I take the Windows version to put is files in my Linux folder (Is exactly the same in the two version. I don't understand why made two different version?). I wish is resolve the problem...

May 21, 2017
this game is full of bugs ! first my old saves don`t work ! start game again from beginning have 10 new saves but every time i try to load one of my new saves game load something else or start from beginning ! how to play this game when every time i want to continue game load me who knows what and where ! i collect something but when game load i don`t have that i am somewhere before that !!!
Yo Dev i have similar issues with this game. Every corner of this build has a Crash or Rendering error message. Especially when i interact with the girls in the house. The developer box has all variables in another language, so translating them all is a pain in the ass. Plus the Affection increase through the dev options is useless as it doesn't change the way they act towards the MC Almost every dialog has a rendering error appear and when we click on the 'Ignore' option the scene fails to trigger and automatically directs back the dialog options screen. The hell happened with this build???

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

MEGA:

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018

MEGA:

Many tank's a lot. Two times todays. You are not a heros here but a legend. ;)

Reactions: lightpower

hix88

Oct 22, 2019
There are too many bugs on this version, the previous one was more stable ... waiting for a new update ... impossible to play this game currently. (v0.6.01)

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
rofl .. he puts out a new version, and has the same script errors ingame, that makes the game unplayabkle .. lol
still cant to 2 persons, to continue with the game after all

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Many tank's a lot. Two times todays. You are not a heros here but a legend. ;)
yepp and that there are still the same buggs in it since 2 versions, that makes the game unplayable is worth a honoring ? what for ?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes