Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
You ONLY have 2 people in this damn house!!!
Why is it so difficult to people to ask those 2 girls a fu)*$^* password INSTEAD of keeping on asking here....

No brain
No Jerk

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
The Laptop Battery is in the basement click the arrows till u see the staircase on the ground floor and click the door at the back next to the staircase then click the arrow and The battery will be on the shelf
Okay,thanks man,much appreciated.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
says invalid password and yes i asked her twice
could it be cuz i set her name as BigTitSlut that it's not working? tried that too btw
oh haha had to use Bigtitslut, kinda neat it worked with the name i gave her, but roulette crashed the game.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Little bit hints pls
Some headlines or something(y)
Maybe you will try to actually click things and explore like all of us? Vanessa says everything you need to know, except laptop which is not hard to find at all.

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
I don't know why but my main character name changed suddenly. I dind't do anything but it changed

Can I change it again? Somehow?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
oh haha had to use Bigtitslut, kinda neat it worked with the name i gave her, but roulette crashed the game.
yes happend to me as well i got 00 and fumé ! rest of the game works but roulette is stuck, only thing I have to do now is reinstall the game and see what happens

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, I have to agree with everyone here- roulette isn't the best game of chance to put into this type of game. It's kinda grind-y to begin with and contains too many variables. It's too random and if you land on "00" the table/game locks up and you have to restart the whole thing. Why not have the "Landlady" say, "I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 5,000. Can you guess what it is...".

BUT, I did kinda find a work around for the money thing. It's not elegant, but so far it works and has been repeatable (I have over 65K) and it's there each time I load the save.

You may or may not be able to do with any conversation boxes/choices, but if you use the one that I have been- it should (hopefully) work for you... Wait until after you have spied on Mia (D) in the shower before doing this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would seem that breaking up your wins/losses with an event, doesn't delete your winnings.

This may or may not be relevant, but I also ran UnRen to enable Rollback (and I think to enable Console Commands, not too sure about that one...) This just seems to create a "Rollback Error" when the game launches, but clicking "Ignore" takes you right to the Main Menu.

Good luck & Enjoy. :)

Reactions: Otyi

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Okay, I have to agree with everyone here- roulette isn't the best game of chance to put into this type of game. It's kinda grind-y to begin with and contains too many variables. It's too random and if you land on "00" the table/game locks up and you have to restart the whole thing. Why not have the "Landlady" say, "I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 5,000. Can you guess what it is...".
Honestly, in my opinion this minigame is one of the better ones anyone put in these games. Far from being the most grindy or hardest i've seen, but yeah, it's random and i guess it may become annoying if we will need to earn big amounts of money. Could be better\easier, could be much worse.
so no one is sharing the extras ...... well patience then
Who knows what even is there. Maybe it's not really worth it.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Honestly, in my opinion this minigame is one of the better ones anyone put in these games. Far from being the most grindy or hardest i've seen, but yeah, it's random and i guess it may become annoying if we will need to earn big amounts of money. Could be better\easier, could be much worse.

Who knows what even is there. Maybe it's not really worth it.
well his other game had more in the extras than in the actual game

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
well his other game had more in the extras than in the actual game
Maybe he changed format now. I haven't played first game for a long time so i don't remember, but someone here said extras was adding animations. And this one have them already.

3.20 star(s) 129 Votes