Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
can you tell me how you done it because i donot know any stuff about this plz?
Windows , unren enable console option 3

Shift + o ; open console
credits ; see actual value
credits = xxx ; set new value
Escape exit console

I am not responsible for any damage to the game :)

Steve_Stifler21

Oct 18, 2017
View attachment 179657

Overview:
The main character wakes up in a hospital with memory loss. He remembers only some fragments of his past life and doesn't even suspect that all the troubles that happened to him wasn't accidental.
Updated: 2018-12-19
Developer/Publisher: Astaros3D
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win, Linux:
- - - -
Mac (v0.1EX): - - - -
Android
(v0.1EX): - - - -

View attachment 170920 View attachment 170919 View attachment 170918 View attachment 170917 View attachment 170916
I dont even know where u get the item to open that stupid window to get out of that hosptail

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone knew password laptop
The Laptop password is the name u gave the black haired lady who ran u over and took u to her house if u left it as the auto selected name then its Vanessa

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Your engrish is pretty good I must say, I advise you to check the correctness of writing with a dictionary or google translator in the future, unless of course you do not specifically write in this style.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
How to win fight scene ?
It's pretty random like roulette. I suggest try to block after each punch you do. I won second time.
This is really needs to be in OP or something (if any of you check that anyway). Apparently people don't want to actually "play" and click things, they only want quick answers. Like, have you even tried to ask Vanessa anything? I think it's logical to think that maybe she knows this password.
Use your imagination (where the heck THINGS might be), and click it !!!!!! These games are NOT rocket science !!!! LOL
For some people clicking things in the game is already a chore. Why do you think so many ask these things? They don't want to spend their time doing that. I wonder how these people playing the real sandbox games or RPGs. Only with holy walkthrough for sure, if that's even helping.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Alright, I'm going to drag this window thing out even more. I go to the window and click on it. Go to the nightstand get my clothes and the screwdriver. Go back to the window select the screwdriver from the inventory. Exit out of it then click on the window again. Still can't open it. Playing around with it I noticed when I go back into the inventory the screwdriver is no longer selected. I should note I'm playing the Android version.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
For update 0.2 the characters are visually nice. So, in the photo of Vanessa & son, her hair was blond, but has black hair now, was it dyed at that time? Will there be any side-notes detailing why Vanessa & her daughters was different hair colors? Dragging the battery to the laptop was the last thing on my mind to try doing, lol. Both mini-games were a pain in the butt, mainly the fight, every time the guy hits you back he's health goes back up, but yours don't and you couldn't save then reload in the middle of it, reloading restarts the fight. Same with the roulette mini-game, if try you saving and reloading you loss the money you won, unless you log off the laptop and log back on to keep the money you won, not losing it in another round. I hope it doesn't become a repetitive grind & guessing game.

3.20 star(s) 129 Votes