Manfegor

May 20, 2017
how about cheat to android
Android is not meant for developing, the android stuffs are developed on PC too, so won't support it by default therefore the console won't appear there by default. You can maybe try to enable the console in the script file on PC, compile it to android, and now somehow you have to make that possible that you can press the appropriate buttons to open that... and this is still a maybe, and I don't even think it would work that much. Easier solution is to make a cheat mod for the game into the menu, so you can use that. :)

I’m stuck at the part just after peeping at Vanessa in the shower. I found the credit card, screwdriver, laptop and battery what to do next
Same question here
Put the laptop and battery together, try to open it, go to the kitchen and talk with Vanessa (or what name you gave her) multiple times until you find the code. You can open the laptop and play stuffs and check the pics, and after go to the hall and meet Vanessa's (or what name you gave her) friend from the hospital.

1 question... What's the name of the initial music?
You mean this?

Nov 1, 2017
Android is not meant for developing, the android stuffs are developed on PC too, so won't support it by default therefore the console won't appear there by default. You can maybe try to enable the console in the script file on PC, compile it to android, and now somehow you have to make that possible that you can press the appropriate buttons to open that... and this is still a maybe, and I don't even think it would work that much. Easier solution is to make a cheat mod for the game into the menu, so you can use that. :)

Put the laptop and battery together, try to open it, go to the kitchen and talk with Vanessa (or what name you gave her) multiple times until you find the code. You can open the laptop and play stuffs and check the pics, and after go to the hall and meet Vanessa's (or what name you gave her) friend from the hospital.

You mean this?
Yes, it's the music ;)
But how do you put laptop and battery together?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Well it appears you cant cheat the Roulette game by saving, I had it up to $80 and saved but then lost the next round.

So I reloaded the save and it just goes back to $20.

3.20 star(s) 129 Votes