Mircea96

Sep 22, 2018
After pay for the look at the Ami tits,you can do anything in this version?Because after this i can't do anything,only to leave the house to get caught by the detective.

Reactions: Likesgames

DougForsyth

Aug 20, 2018
Is there a walkthrough I'm kind of stuck I have the screwdriver and my clothes but I cant break the window and can go through the door

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Is there a walkthrough I'm kind of stuck I have the screwdriver and my clothes but I cant break the window and can go through the door
The contents is still rather short atm, so it's pretty easy without one
After obtaining the clothes and screwdriver, have u try to click an arrow toward the window?

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
What content is in this? I'm Just found the laptop, played some roulette, which is bullshit btw - what else beyond this?

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
The story that's being set up is interesting. Alluring sidewalk jiggler = Mia. Vanessa = Mom gone wrong? MC husband/son. Drug creeps and one giant pain in the ass cop.

Not sure you need the angel/devil thing, unless you are going for an afterlife/purgatory kind of thing. There are scores of angel/devil games and they all invariably suck.

The opening scene was excellent. Nice animation.

Having different music for once was a treat.

Well worth keeping an eye on this one.

Reactions: passerbyR34

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
NIce move with angel and devil. Both are sexy, but i like that loss memory way. I hope, that game will be bigger with every update.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
With this version you can`t use old (previous version 0.1ex) saves !!!! :mad:

3.20 star(s) 129 Votes