Manfegor

May 20, 2017
How do you put the battery in the laptop and where do u find more money to pay her 200$?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Was the dev who changed the cover img of the WT? 0.o I mean I did not sent him the WT with this img. :D
EDITEDIT: Yeah it was definetly edited... and very badly -.- I mean some tabs messed up a bit in this... Meh, this dev... -.-

MrHaunter

Nov 18, 2018
you know you haave a problem when you turned those 10 bucks into 67k (and that's just because there isn't a go all in button)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
This game is all about visuals, animations and lewd content. Doesn't that sound good, you ask? For me, it's simply not enough. The story is poor and there is no buildup whatsoever. The little demon will show you everything you need to see right away.

THE GOOD:
- Decent renders.
- Good music.
- Classic point and click adventure elements might be good for some.

THE BAD:
- Plot is not very interesting to put it mildly.
- Annoying navigation between rooms.
- Classic point and click adventure elements might be pain in the ass for some.
- Too much imagination.
- The demon and the angel do not provide comedic element.
- Mouth animations are not very good and completely unnecessary without voice acting.

THE UGLY:
- Too much body mass transferred from the waist up and down for ALL the female characters. I'd be OK with one, but all three?!

Reactions: str8up and McKraken

Three

Aug 30, 2018
This game has potential and a lot of technical things that were done right and the render quality is pretty good, but same as with his previous game, the bodies for the characters are incredibly weird looking and about the only thing in which he seemed to have put zero work in.
The ass/boobs are overdone and it definitely shows in some positions, more so for the ass, as they look like overblown balloons.

The story and the dialogue are also pretty bad, and the whole demon/angel thing is a very cheap and easy method of initiating sexual content every 30sec.
If you're fine with mindless gameplay and tits thrown at you "just because", then this game is for you!
Bimbo body proportions are his market niche. It would be downright dumb to change this with his current popularity.

Reactions: January2015

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Just having a look at this - and cannot get rollback to work?
It says Page UP/ Page Down and I copied 162620 Unren rollback into the game folder and it doesn't work?
Any ideas anyone please?

Also did he finish My Cute Roommate? Not sure if I missed an update?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Did he say that ? because that's a very convenient excuse to making shitty looking bodies if true. I guess that all of those Devs that have no idea how to create human body proportions must also be making bimbos, i'll keep that one in mind.
I guess if NTR shaming is being rooted out kinkshamers picked bimbo proportions to bash at it seems... Lots of people like these kind of proportions. In case you didn't get the memo. Why do you feel the urge to get into a thread only to start bashing on stuff you are not into. I'm into such body proportions. Maybe the Dev isn't a complete moron or clueless dimwit after all amd just serves a different clientele beside you.

You know my issue is that you make it sound like that if he does that, if he doesn't suit YOUR taste, then you start belittling him, along with those who like these body shapes, boob size and all. Thats not an opinion. You are just kink shaming.

Alikamari at least tried to blunt the edge of this even though he as well depicted this as an issue while its actually a kink and having this kind of a kink is NOT an issue. Shaming it on the other hand is.

Yes he did for quite some time now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This game has potential and a lot of technical things that were done right and the render quality is pretty good, but same as with his previous game, the bodies for the characters are incredibly weird looking and about the only thing in which he seemed to have put zero work in.
The ass/boobs are overdone and it definitely shows in some positions, more so for the ass, as they look like overblown balloons.

The story and the dialogue are also pretty bad, and the whole demon/angel thing is a very cheap and easy method of initiating sexual content every 30sec.
If you're fine with mindless gameplay and tits thrown at you "just because", then this game is for you!
Did he say that ? because that's a very convenient excuse to making shitty looking bodies if true. I guess that all of those Devs that have no idea how to create human body proportions must also be making bimbos, i'll keep that one in mind.
I guess if NTR shaming is being rooted out kinkshamers picked bimbo proportions to bash at it seems... Lots of people like these kind of proportions. In case you didn't get the memo. Why do you feel the urge to get into a thread only to start bashing on stuff you are not into. I'm into such body proportions. Maybe the Dev isn't a complete moron or clueless dimwit after all amd just serves a different clientele beside you.

You know my issue is that you make it sound like that if he does that, if he doesn't suit YOUR taste, then you start belittling him, along with those who like these body shapes, boob size and all. Thats not an opinion. You are just kink shaming.

Alikamari at least tried to blunt the edge of this even though he as well depicted this as an issue while its actually a kink and having this kind of a kink is NOT an issue. Shaming it on the other hand is.

Yes he did for quite some time now.
Those proportions are indeed his trademark, his artistic design, and his fans grew to love it, me included and I usually favor natural proportions. And honestly, I've seen far worse proportions than these, haha. :p

But it's quite simple; if you don't like something, then that's fine, there's tons and tons of other games to choose from, but you don't need to downright bash a game others may be into. Don't like something? Then you could be respectful enough toward others and just move along.
It's okay to give critique, it's actually very much welcome, but that can be done in a more polite and constructive and above all respectful way than that. Bashing and kink shaming does nothing except start arguments, which is something we should strive to avoid.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just having a look at this - and cannot get rollback to work?
It says Page UP/ Page Down and I copied 162620 Unren rollback into the game folder and it doesn't work?
Any ideas anyone please?

Yes he finnished that and my rollback (not used Unren) aint working either !!!!!

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Um, without a ChangelLog- what is the difference between 0.2 and 0.2extra? This seems like it should have been more of an update and not an addendum... Lol

Also, do the old saves still work- not looking too forward to grinding cash with that terrible RNG Roulette mechanic. :)

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Yeaahhh another new game only in its 2nd or third installment... but People should really learn how to == Version: 0.2 Extras ??? Change LOG needs to change. "Thank Ya" :LOL:

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
so what's new?
I talk to the older sisiter give the money and left her room...
and the doctor appeard...
and it's over...
what's the difference between 0.2 version and 0.2E version?

Jan 12, 2019
What was added to the game? I don't know how to open .pic files.
It's also suspcios why anybody would ever want to use such an obscure file format. It's almost as if the dev doesn't want people snooping around in there.

3.20 star(s) 129 Votes