apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Well, I had not played the previous version ... and playing now I can only say WOW ... beautiful game, excellent graphics with a very intelligent dynamics ... really interesting! Congratulations so far ... let's see if it will unfold a good story, apparently yes!

Thanks for sharing!

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
i've already save the game before playing the roulette game, but i can't rise the money more than 260. do you have any advice?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Alikamari at least tried to blunt the edge of this even though he as well depicted this as an issue while its actually a kink and having this kind of a kink is NOT an issue. Shaming it on the other hand is.
My point is that this "kink" is overused. It's unavoidable. Therefore it is a valid issue to subjectively criticize by those who don't enjoy it.

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
I've noticed when you climb stairs with milf, there's x-ray vision of her butt now. And after that in the room, she's showing her breasts + more x-ray. At next morning, more of that with both younger girl and milf.
ah...got it...
thank you!

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Nice. But what about incest? Cause, previous game was incest one, and plot in this look really like a family.
Maybe it was intended to be incest game originally like previous game, but it's not. And creating patch in this one won't really work (won't be easy), as plot is too far from incest one now to just edit these ladies to be your family. It won't make sense with amnesia stuff and them not knowing who you are.

Reactions: WINTEX

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Maybe it was intended to be incest game originally like previous game, but it's not. And creating patch in this one won't really work (won't be easy), as plot is too far from incest one now to just edit these ladies to be your family. It won't make sense with amnesia stuff and them not knowing who you are.
Yeah, it was only hinted briefly when MC notices the resembles between him and the boy in the lady's photo.
But, I mean, it is really far fetched though. For the MC to be originally her son, somehow to lose her? And for her to believe she lost him? They said the MC lost his parents at a young age, and she lost her son in an accident, I think?

Anyway.. Yeah, that's really slim chance.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, it was only hinted briefly when MC notices the resembles between him and the boy in the lady's photo.
But, I mean, it is really far fetched though. For the MC to be originally her son, somehow to lose her? And for her to believe she lost him? They said the MC lost his parents at a young age, and she lost her son in an accident, I think?
I think that's all will turn out to be some fantasy element, connected with something like resurrection, reincarnation... Just like why blonde daughter is almost exact clone of MC's wife? I doubt it's just a coincidence that won't be explained.
And if Astaros wants to stay on patreon, it certainly won't be his original family that's somehow lost him after these accidents.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I think that's all will turn out to be some fantasy element, connected with something like resurrection, reincarnation... Just like why blonde daughter is almost exact clone of MC's wife? I doubt it's just a coincidence that won't be explained.
And if Astaros wants to stay on patreon, it certainly won't be his original family that's somehow lost him after these accidents.
This explanation seems more likely indeed.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Some of the previews hasn't been shared as i see:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 129 Votes