LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Interesting start, with some HOT gals!
Looking forward to seeing more!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Meh. I hate when game release with basically a teaser of what's going on.

They didn't even introduce the other two girls in the picture. What the actual fuck?

U

User_897603

Meh. I hate when game release with basically a teaser of what's going on.

They didn't even introduce the other two girls in the picture. What the actual fuck?
Astaros has a track record with My Cute Roomate. Probably the publish or perish mentality of giving his patrons something. At least he's pretty consistent with updates.

monster778

Jul 23, 2018
this is just XD
i can't open that window even
they write i can't break it, Doesn't open like that
is noob game if i can't get out XD

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
this is just XD
i can't open that window even
they write i can't break it, Doesn't open like that
is noob game if i can't get out XD
I would say you are the noob, because others could get out, but I won't say that.
Instead I just say, try to use the famous screwdriver. ;)
Also there is a WT for the game, if you are feel forever lost, then just use that. :D

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

Meet this Lola. In the game you can give her a different name if you want. She is a very modest girl and not a whore, but over time everything changes. She'll appear in the next release, which will be January 24th, I hope.

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
So basicly u find the laptop and the battery and u ask if u can use them. U also spy on both girls and thats as far as it goes? Because without walktrough or something else i dont see what else we can do at this point?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
So basicly u find the laptop and the battery and u ask if u can use them. U also spy on both girls and thats as far as it goes? Because without walktrough or something else i dont see what else we can do at this point?
You gather the money, to pay up but just in that case you got those tasks, because you can decide that you don't want to do them. Also if you pay, then you can ask the older sister for a "favor", of course for an appropriate compensation. :p
Also I'm quite sad you didn't find the wt... well not wt, the guide yet.

3.20 star(s) 129 Votes