Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well, I don't know for others but for me it would be awesome if He would go to continue MCR or MCC. The best execution would be one month release of Girl House and next month MCC, or 2 updates of GH and then 1 of MCC, just like what MrDots do with DMD and Melody.
Such a decision should have been made PRIOR of launching a new game after finishing the previous one. The poll has a very poor choice of words you see. It hints that he is willing to scrap GH altogether or somehow (the how is a rather big question) all of a sudden develop TWO game simultaneously. Its very unfortunate because this poll carries a very bad message in its current form: that its binding. It can in interpreted as a promise. So what if the "MCR only" wins. What if "both" wins. He WILL do any of those? Scrap GH just like that? Or suddenly start to develop TWO games? Does he have the mindset for that. The capacity for it. Lots of questions. He never mentioned that developement time would double you see. That MrDots could do it doesn't mean anything, Devs are not equal in capabilties, talent, resources, etc. at all.

Here is my example. I followed through MCR. I let go of the story after a while and focused solely on the lewd parts. The lewd parts i can get in GH as well! I don't need MCR to get it. There is nothing in MCR that would worth the scrapping of GH. Whats in it that won't or can't appear in GH. A sexy blonde? GH can offer a sexy blonde. What else?

This is pure nostalgy.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Such a decision should have been made PRIOR of launching a new game after finishing the previous one. The poll has a very poor choice of words you see. It hints that he is willing to scrap GH altogether or somehow (the how is a rather big question) all of a sudden develop TWO game simultaneously. Its very unfortunate because this poll carries a very bad message in its current form: that its binding. It can in interpreted as a promise. So what if the "MCR only" wins. What if "both" wins. He WILL do any of those? Scrap GH just like that? Or suddenly start to develop TWO games? Does he have the mindset for that. The capacity for it. Lots of questions. He never mentioned that developement time would double you see. That MrDots could do it doesn't mean anything, Devs are not equal in capabilties, talent, resources, etc. at all.

Here is my example. I followed through MCR. I let go of the story after a while and focused solely on the lewd parts. The lewd parts i can get in GH as well! I don't need MCR to get it. There is nothing in MCR that would worth the scrapping of GH. Whats in it that won't or can't appear in GH. A sexy blonde? GH can offer a sexy blonde. What else?

This is pure nostalgy.
I don`t mind to see, that Dev continues MCR (MCC) game !!!! I love that game !!! But NOT cost of GH !!!

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Oh quit it, you just love the big titted hotties getting fucked all over... waitaminute i love that too!! :eek:
Yeap, you got me !!!!!!! :D:D Seriously, as I said, Dev sould continue that game (his/her spear time LOL) !!!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeap, you got me !!!!!!! Seriously, as I said, Dev sould continue that game (his/her spear time LOL) !!!
Alright, one thing i do admit. There is no such thing as enough lewds with hot big boobie babes! There is never enough games and VNs with those. My preferred number is n+1 where n=currently on the market amount. So in a sense its a sad thing that MCR is over because it could always just add more girls!

On the other hand.. i would never ever forgive Astaros if we can't have lewds with our naughty side devil in here! I don't care what kind of mental delusion is necessary for that if she is just an inner voice but i wanna boink that horned hottie!

Reactions: Nerttu
May 8, 2018
I don`t mind to see, that Dev continues MCR (MCC) game !!!! I love that game !!! But NOT cost of GH !!!
The man have shared same thoughts as me.
Oh quit it, you just love the big titted hotties getting fucked all over... waitaminute i love that too!! :eek:
Lol, we all love that. :love::LOL:;)
On the other hand.. i would never ever forgive Astaros if we can't have lewds with our naughty side devil in here! I don't care what kind of mental delusion is necessary for that if she is just an inner voice but i wanna boink that horned hottie!
Honestly, I can't decide between both of them, angel and demon, they are equally beautiful.

Now, about my post, yes, I agree with you Ennoch.
He shouldn't stop developing GH, but MCC still have her appeal, even more if we stay at cousin's apartment. Going on college and meting new girls, continuation of relationships with other, currently existing, girls, etc.
Just like have Nerttu said, MCC could be developed in free time. But, If it is going to be one game, well, with broken heart I will give advantage to GH, just because we have got at least some kind of ending in MCC. But if it is possible that dev can proceed with both games, that would be awesome.

Reactions: Ennoch

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
If he does both, the output will hurt both games. That's unavoidable. I personally much rather him do GH, take all that he learned from MCR and just use it to make this one a better game. Otherwise it would take forever for meaningful content. Hell we're on the second version of GH and 2 of the family members still haven't been introduced yet. And thats while still on one game lol

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Update is supposed to be out today r8?

Hi guys! Tomorrow I will fly to another place. I really wanted to make a release before departure, but I feel that I will not have time. Fortunately, there is also an Internet connection, so the release will not be released 24, as I hoped, but a couple of days later. Everything is ready, final testing is in progress. Thank you for your support.

U

User_897603

Ugh, if he listens to the whiners and splits development time girlhouse will take forever to get any content. MCR has loads of content. If someone wants more MCR content someone else can do mods. It's always a train wreck when creators let players dictate direction.

sia47

Jul 29, 2018
any news about update ?
Astaros3D has a discord server or not ?

i thought no game can compare to "milfy city"
but this game is very very nice and enjoyable
specially soundtracks and its atmosphere

GJ buddy

Reactions: Nerttu
U

User_897603

any news about update ?
Astaros3D has a discord server or not ?

i thought no game can compare to "milfy city"
but this game is very very nice and enjoyable
specially soundtracks and its atmosphere

GJ buddy
I love Milfy City but there are worthy competitors. Timestamps has really come on strong the last couple of updates.

Reactions: sia47
U

User_897603

Apparently not. But yeah, i don't really see why would people prefer continuation of MCR before Girl House.
Unfortunately creators get spooked at the prospect of patrons dropping out. I can't think of a single creator that works on more than one project at a time where the result has been satisfactory.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Unfortunately creators get spooked at the prospect of patrons dropping out. I can't think of a single creator that works on more than one project at a time where the result has been satisfactory.
That's common sense, even the best patreon creators with absolutely powerful PCs and tons of free time don't do that.
GH will not just slow down, it will basically die if MCR or both wins. Considering Astaros's releases schedule. Do people really demand MCR so much more than GH that he can't say "no, i'm done"? Like someone said already, i don't see much special in MCR's scenario, models etc. that's in any way superior to new game, or something that's can't be done here. I guess people might prefer MCR just because there is already so much meat, and they are not willing to wait to get here in GH. Common audience, without a doubt.

3.20 star(s) 129 Votes