Minato207

May 24, 2019
I don`t understand that WT either !!!!! When Lola is reading (evening), ask what she is doing. Then, when she isn`t in her room, swap the book covers (knife, glue). After that (couple of days), use snooper and catch he masturbating. Then confront her (I know what you did). Then upgrade the snooper and record her !!!!! :)(y)
Thank you so much

licilic

Jul 29, 2018
How to reset an all unlocked,gallery,etc...
I used to play the old version before.
And now I need to play from zero.
Can we do this?
Thank you.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
If someone already asked this, sorry, but does anyone know if a new walkthrough will be uploaded or if it will be re-uploaded?

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
you can it's just is really hard just click multiple times

as for the snooper upgrade you must confront lol after spying with normal snooper and select option i know what you did only then the shop in your phone will have the snooper upgrade enchancement then combine the 2 items in inventory
Tank for the tips!

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
Where is the battery
The battery is on the basement shelf, to get it you must kill the rats, in what way? buying "spay rat killer" in the phone store, which I could not do on v 0.6.05 because I was wrong, I'll see if it was fixed in the new update. I hope the data serves you !!!

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
so how can you give lola the erotic book i bought the glue but i cant connect them. i also have the time machine book. what do i have to do now????

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
How to reset an all unlocked,gallery,etc...
You have to delete the persistent file in game/saves and if you are in Windows also from here C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GirlHouse2

You can delete also old saves

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes