tpietro

Jan 15, 2018
made it all the way through as long as the doctor doesnt come back the second time. once she does you cant use the items in the backpack

valio69

Jan 16, 2019
The phone is giving an error
(
File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda shop.rpy", line 20, in name
AttributeError: 'PdaShopItem' object has no attribute 'russian'

Last edited:

ZeroHD

Jul 30, 2017
sorry, it was not personal ..but it definatly sucks.. wen u can read every page the same questions, even if they got answered alrady... i bet right now.. when answer hee now again.. 2 pages further later, i will read the same questions again
yes that might be possible but you can ignore it.
I think your answer was just plain unnecessary.
sorry for my bad english i use google translate

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Mmm i have the tast to kill the rats but no rat spray in shop?? anyone have same issue?

EDIT: Solved.. you buy shit then wait for box to arrive on front porch. First get teh knife in kitchen then open box ...

Last edited:

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
oO i cant hold it anymore lol.... realy .. ..every page are the same questions, and the same shit .. noone for himself bothers, just to go back 10 pages , read, and solve there questions ..dont know what the problem with the players today .....cant look for a answer in a forum, cant solve a riddle in game, cant do a shit without a helping hand....lazyness on top of all
and truly.. 10-15 pages back .. and u all would have goten your answers....

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I don't know what is all the fuss about? So he made a couple of releases that turned out to be bugged boo hoo... You get to play it for free don't you???? Download the latest one which is working just fine and do the damn grinding or if you are not fun of the grinding just hit Skip button (top left corner of screen) while the mini game is on and you are done; you still going to get the energy points needed.
A more important issue now, has anyone progressed more than this?
Progress Girl House 0.6.06 version.png

Reactions: Nerttu
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes