davidcb73

Jul 11, 2019
Am I the only one who has trouble downloading the WALKTHROUGH? can someone who already has it share it?
I get this message:

"You cannot access this document because it violates our Terms of Service.
Learn more about this topic in the Google Drive Help Center."

1580568073336.png

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
What will it take for the admins of this thread to change the current link to the walk through, to this one : ????

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I have a task to Fill the bar in order to get the second visit from the doctor. I have already sent her a message and my bar is at 145. How many more do I need?

Also, I cannot get the prompt in Lola's room of "I know what you did." Already got the first photo. Does the second doctor visit have to happen first before converting Lola to the dark side?

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
You are not very far along, did you download the walk through to aid you in your next task?
You know i just stuck in my game thanks to my superior finding skill ... I found a laptop and every other item at first day and now i just can't get the dialogue option about laptop with Vanessa

Crippy

May 28, 2018
You know i just stuck in my game thanks to my superior finding skill ... I found a laptop and every other item at first day and now i just can't get the dialogue option about laptop with Vanessa
You may be victim of finding things too fast. At least that is what I think happened to me. I followed the walk through and found the items when required to progress.

Reactions: MrBaitor
Apr 22, 2017
My smartphone went away, so I had to do some digging.
If your phone goes away, you can get it back with this console command:
show_pda_icon = True

f95sum1

May 28, 2017
So the doctor came the first time and now my phone says "Fill the Bar". It was already filled before the quest was started (over 70) and now it still is but the quest isnt completed for the Doctor to come the 2nd time?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
So the doctor came the first time and now my phone says "Fill the Bar". It was already filled before the quest was started (over 70) and now it still is but the quest isnt completed for the Doctor to come the 2nd time?
Same here. I am not sure if there is a certain number. I have my bar at 145 and the second visit still does not trigger. Thinking about starting over...again...to see if I can figure out if I left something out or not.

mooseno1

Nov 9, 2019
Same here. I am not sure if there is a certain number. I have my bar at 145 and the second visit still does not trigger. Thinking about starting over...again...to see if I can figure out if I left something out or not.
did you send her a sms

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes