Crippy

May 28, 2018
After doing some searching, I have noticed that with all the questions and comments that have been posted, there are 2 overarching questions that seem to get ignored. Those 2 questions have to deal with filling the bar and the doctor's second visit.

Why is this?

I saw a post recently where someone played the entire game in 9 days. I wonder how is that possible without altering the code? Not everyone has the technical acuity to execute such a change.

Lets hear your thoughts.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
After doing some searching, I have noticed that with all the questions and comments that have been posted, there are 2 overarching questions that seem to get ignored. Those 2 questions have to deal with filling the bar and the doctor's second visit.

Why is this?

I saw a post recently where someone played the entire game in 9 days. I wonder how is that possible without altering the code? Not everyone has the technical acuity to execute such a change.

Lets hear your thoughts.
If you are talking about my post (9 days), I didn`t change anyting in code, just played the game (without WT or any Mod) !!!!!! :D(y)

Crippy

May 28, 2018
If you are talking about my post (9 days), I didn`t change anyting in code, just played the game (without WT or any Mod) !!!!!! :D(y)
I am not trying to be disrespectful....I could not figure out a way to complete the game with 3 fill bars in such a short time.

You the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I am not trying to be disrespectful....I could not figure out a way to complete the game with 3 fill bars in such a short time.

You the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What you mean 3 fill bars ????? In my game, I filled the bar just once after the task was given !!!!!
PS: Time is the essense, where you have to do sertain things !!!!!! (y)

Last edited:

leo768

Nov 16, 2017
In the store on the phone I buy a spray for rats, but it doesn’t appear in the backpack, why is that?

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Because it doesn't arrive till the next morning, go to the front door, open it, look down "select knife" use to open package

Reactions: leo768

Juidas

May 14, 2019
In the store on the phone I buy a spray for rats, but it doesn’t appear in the backpack, why is that?
Because it doesn't arrive till the next morning, go to the front door, open it, look down "select knife" use to open package

Reactions: leo768

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Sorry for bothering again. Those who have completed the latest version (v0.6.06), plz post there full save and persistent. That would be a great help. Thanks in advance.

Xuris_

Nov 20, 2019
Hey guys... does anyone knows if there is any working walkthrough? Apparently the google blocked the one in the link... anyway, tnks already!

Crippy

May 28, 2018
What you mean 3 fill bars ????? In my game, I filled the bar just once after the task was given !!!!!
PS: Time is the essense, where you have to do sertain things !!!!!! (y)
Well, like I said, you the man. I thought more and more about what you said and doing certain things at certain times and it worked out. On filled the bar once. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2020

Why is this?

Lets hear your thoughts.
hi my dear friend
I've played this game 10 hours per a day on weekend and I've finished it in 3 days. Nothing in this world is impossible ;) (y)

leo768

Nov 16, 2017
Buy the snooper and, the snooper upgrade the glue (check item list)
✓ Drag the upgrade on the snooper when you get them
How to improve glue snooper?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
hi my dear friend
I've played this game 10 hours per a day on weekend and I've finished it in 3 days. Nothing in this world is impossible ;) (y)
I think that there might be a slight misunderstanding. 10 hours a day for 3 days = 30 hours. That is quite a bit.

What Nerttu was saying is that he finished the game in 9 game days. That is about 3 hours of playing.

Glad to see your persistence paid off and you completed all the tasks.

Shepard77

Feb 6, 2018
Hey guys. My smartphone dissapeared after buying all in Shop. And I need it for quests to take photo and msg doctor. What can I do?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Hey guys. My smartphone dissapeared after buying all in Shop. And I need it for quests to take photo and msg doctor. What can I do?
I would recommend shopping only when required. Doing things ahead of time could have adverse consequences.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes