Mayday59

Nov 10, 2019
about twenty times I tried to get a second photo but the result is the same, the demon again offers to upgrade, made four upgrades with the same result. Maybe someone will regret and put the save with the correct result

Crippy

May 28, 2018
about twenty times I tried to get a second photo but the result is the same, the demon again offers to upgrade, made four upgrades with the same result. Maybe someone will regret and put the save with the correct result
Did you fulfill the requirements as listed in the walk through? If you didn't then you are missing something that needs to be done. I also took the walk through and modified the steps to make it flow easier.

After fulfilling the requirements, I did the following:
Go to Lola’s room between 19:30 and 20:00 and check on her to see her reading

„What are you reading?” [Quest started: Something erotic]

„Buy the glue”

Next day, go to Vanessa’s room, and take the erotic book (check item list)

Go to Lola’s room when she is not home

Go forward

Take the book „Time Machine” (check item list)

Drag the knife on the book in the inventory

Drag the glue on the book cover in the inventory

Drag the glued cover on the erotic book in the inventory

Put back the book [Quest completed: Something erotic]

Go to Lola’s room when the door is locked. Use the snooper

Next day, go to Lola’s room and talk with her

„I know what you did”

Buy the snooper and, the snooper upgrade the glue (check item list)

Drag the upgrade on the snooper when you get them

Wait until 20:00

Use the upgraded snooper on Lola’s room

Move the mouse over the bed to see Lola

Click on Lola, then again on her pussy [Gallery image XVIII. open] [Sex power +1]

Next day go to Lola’s room and talk with her

„Now you can’t deny it”

Use your phone and take a picture [Lola lust +2]

Reactions: Mayday59

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
After a day or 2 of meeting the doctor in Vanessa's house. After meeting the doctor keep talking to Vanessa and ask if she needs help. In one of those days she'll ask you to kill the rats in the basement and give you a key. Order the Rat killer spray from the shop using the phone. Then kill the 20 rats or use the Skip button in the top Left corner of the minigame. Then go closer to the shelf in the basement and collect the Laptop charger. PS: the password for the Laptop is 'Vanessa' (Or whatever Name you've given the MILF in the game). Once this is done, first get the Lust points meter to 30 and then Use the phone again to msg the Doctor that your ready. Next day when the doctor comes in the deamon and angel Hipnotize the doctor, which lasts for only 15 mins. Make the Doctor follow you, then go to the basement. As quickly as possible tell her to take off her shirt and then tell her to get on her knees. Then ask her to remove your pants and then suck your dick. Cum inside her mouth at the end and then the doctor will be on your side.
Been at this for more than 12-14 hours over the last couple weeks. Vanessa has never asked me to kill rats. I still don't have the key. Her heart is dark red and I have two pussies showing. She gave me a hand job in the shower. I have almost $350.

And I still can't ask Lola what she is reading.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Been at this for more than 12-14 hours over the last couple weeks. Vanessa has never asked me to kill rats. I still don't have the key. Her heart is dark red and I have two pussies showing. She gave me a hand job in the shower. I have almost $350.

And I still can't ask Lola what she is reading.
Go talk to Vanessa as soon as she gets in the kitchen (0730) and ask her if you can help her. That should trigger the event. If it doesn't, that usually means you are missing something. You might have to go through the walk through to verify.

Lola reads between 1930-2000.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
i can't seem to figure out when to catch mia talking on the phone
I started first thing in the morning and checked her room every 15 minutes until I got that event to trigger. I don't remember what specific time.

Mayday59

Nov 10, 2019
Did you fulfill the requirements as listed in the walk through? If you didn't then you are missing something that needs to be done. I also took the walk through and modified the steps to make it flow easier.
Thanks buddy, I understand that I missed or interchanged events, but the game is constantly buggy and it's hard to deal with it, maybe there are save for android

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Ok i finished the game how was it ?

Overall game seems nice, Story seems to be straight forward without alternative choices. Girls look nice, Vanessa seems to bit to young to be the Milf, and im not a big fan of Loli girls either, But yeah its ok.

What's not Ok for this moment
Game does not provide any info when and how to trigger events, and many of players will stuck. Some events are hard to guess like this one with sucking doctor. Sorry but for me Left arrow does not mean Back, but when angel says that she can take you back then that means back right ? No...
Overall the quests are a bit no intuitive for me.

Jan 21, 2020
OK, i started to play from the start since my game bugged and i couldn't ask about laptop...

This time I'm stuck in doctor visiting part II, I went to basement, doctor took off my pants and after choosing the right answer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
animation starts automatically and after that doctor is covered in my seed instead of drinking it. Yeah it ends the game ...

reading walktrough page 13/14 i should have multiple choices back/deeper and so on

Someone knows how to solve this ?
deeper deeper until you can fill her with your semen ;) (y)

ohall

Aug 13, 2019
oh no... i lost my cell phone,...shaggy?...scooby? is that you?you know i cant play without my cellphone,it just vanished into thin air, hopefully fred and daphne are having better luck,

Hawk15

May 16, 2017
Hi, does anyone have a savegame where the doctor comes into the house - please, it just doesn't work for me.
And the solution is no longer correct because some things have been changed or not?

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Would like a working link for walkthrough, I only have an 0.2 WT
Google won't let me access the walkthrough link

MetMan21

Jan 9, 2020
Помогите пожалуйста ребята, играю на андроиде, когда захожу в Галерею и телефонный магазин, вылетают ошибки, не знаю что делать. Мне очень понравилась игра, пожалуйста, помогите.

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes