robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
The walkthrough?
U mean this?

Still broken, doctor won't even come to visit lol

Crippy

May 28, 2018
No she doesn't I followed that walkthrough I linked to the letter, multiple times, day 15 here and doc still never shows up.

Not even ONCE. Let alone 2 times.
Here is what I recommend, in accordance with, the walk through:
Active hidden areas via Options menu
Complete the escape
Complete knowing the girls better - mainly because you have nothing else better to do
Complete stranger beater - who cares if you win. Also, if you don't help, you get Image IV
Complete Chatting with Vanessa
Complete Help from Vanessa
Complete Vanessa for shower
Complete Doctor Incoming - Part I - Hang out in main hall and get bar to 30
Complete Doctor Incoming - Part II

If the event does not trigger, you skipped something.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
i did it out of order but i did everything and no doctor here too
So did I, numerous times, and no second visit. I even got the bar up to 147 at one point. Then Nerttu dropped a hint about "time being of the essence." That is when I started changing the order of certain things to try to make logical sense and everything just fell into place.

Reactions: Vertigob and Nerttu

GryZzzly

Apr 3, 2019
Помогите пожалуйста ребята, играю на андроиде, когда захожу в Галерею и телефонный магазин, вылетают ошибки, не знаю что делать. Мне очень понравилась игра, пожалуйста, помогите.
Смени на английский купи что тебе надо потом обратно на русский

Ohayne

Nov 8, 2018
View attachment 179657

Overview:
The main character wakes up in a hospital with memory loss. He remembers only some fragments of his past life and doesn't even suspect that all the troubles that happened to him wasn't accidental.
Thread Updated: 2020-01-27
Release Date: 2020-01-25
Developer: Astaros3D
Censored: None
Version: 0.6.06 Extra BETA
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.6.05): - MEGA - -
Linux
(v0.6.05): - MEGA - -
Others: SCENE REPLAY MOD

Extras: WALKTHROUGH

View attachment 170920 View attachment 170919 View attachment 170918 View attachment 170917 View attachment 170916
The walkthrough link goes to a Google Drive that doesn't work. Anyway to gain access to the walkthrough another way?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
The walkthrough link goes to a Google Drive that doesn't work. Anyway to gain access to the walkthrough another way?
Use the search function at the top of the page. It is a good tool to learn so that you do not ask questions that have already been asked and answered.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
У меня не берёт ни какой книги.
Книга находится в комнате Ванесса в ночном стенде справа

The book is located in Vanessa's room in the night stand on right

downpour

Oct 1, 2018
I followed the game guide(walkthrough) and completed all the missions, except for the "Blowjob photo 2" mission.

abc.PNG

But when I went to Lola's room and talked to her, The option "i know what you did" does not appear.
So I can't even start this mission.

If anyone knows how to start this mission, please teach me.

downpour

Oct 1, 2018
Ok, I'll try. Thank you for your help.

Edit : I saw your video and did it. i also had a erotic book but ... Eye icon and "What are you reading?" chat options do not appear.

Maybe there's a game bug?

View attachment GirlHouse 2020-02-13 21-04-58.mp4

Edit 2 : I finally did it!!!!!!
the reason why the eye-shaped icon did not appear is because I already used it earlier when Lola studied. What a fucking game. lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tacito

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
Hey guys, I have that shitty problem that I cannot use inventory items. I just cannot select them, whatever I do. I am right after the first doctor visit.
Anyone knows how to fix this?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Hey guys, I have that shitty problem that I cannot use inventory items. I just cannot select them, whatever I do. I am right after the first doctor visit.
Anyone knows how to fix this?
I have experienced a similar problem and some times the item selected on the first try...other times it took 10-15 clicks. Not sure what causes it, but patience over frustration was the key.

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes