sushant13050

May 31, 2018
Please help me with this when evening event has occurred when I go through the device it's showing nothing l have taken snap like this

Reactions: seden

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
yes, but what i need to do? I can't just go to gallery and send it?
you don't send it to her, you go talk to her and click on a new tab "I got the photo". Generally speaking its either through dialogues or item management you get through these tasks...

edit: you mean the second photo I guess, go sms>Mia

Last edited:

Sugarfreee

Jun 13, 2017
you don't send it to her, you go talk to her and click on a new tab "I got the photo". Generally speaking its either through dialogues or item management you get through these tasks...

edit: you mean the second photo I guess, go sms>Mia
Yes i did that. But then she said ''send it to my phone'' everytime. And i have no other options. Bug?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Yes i did that. But then she said ''send it to my phone'' everytime. And i have no other options. Bug?
as long as you can put the photo in the sms thread, there shouldn't be a bug. What you need to do though is leave the photo with a green edge around, exit the phone, and then click on Mia's dialogue.

Sugarfreee

Jun 13, 2017
as long as you can put the photo in the sms thread, there shouldn't be a bug. What you need to do though is leave the photo with a green edge around, exit the phone, and then click on Mia's dialogue.
I can't put photo in the sms. I can only set pic for background.And in sms apk is only doctor available. (i changed background pic in last version. Is there maybe the problem?)

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I can't put photo in the sms. I can only set pic for background.And in sms apk is only doctor available. (i changed background pic in last version. Is there maybe the problem?)
sorry, don't know what advice I can give, only that...well...you perhaps need to start a new game with the current version. Half of the discussion on this thread is, as you have perhaps noticed, on the many bugs and errors occuring mainly when you continue a game from saves made in previous versions.

Also, don't bother really, as far as I can remember: the game stops right after giving her that photo in this update...so just wait till the next update, and start a new game. Or do what I'll probably do, wait for a completed, bug free version.

Reactions: Sugarfreee
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes