cdr1000

Jan 2, 2020
If you only have the doctor's contact number, then you missed a step with Vanessa. She will give you everyone's contact info.
any way I can get the contacts from Vanessa? Is it possible to post some saves from version 0.6 here?

cdr1000

Jan 2, 2020
you don't send it to her, you go talk to her and click on a new tab "I got the photo". Generally speaking its either through dialogues or item management you get through these tasks...

edit: you mean the second photo I guess, go sms>Mia
I don't have Mia's contact there, only Doctor

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
OK, so last one.
It's after the second visit of the Dr. so I've to fill the bar again? Or do this before the second visit.
Try both today.
Thanks.

At last I got it. OMG I was so stupied. In the afternoon I did the homework with Lola and everytime I also klicked on the "Look at" Button, so that it doesn't appeared in the evening ... :FacePalm: That was all .. So thank you Tacito for your help.
Sorry, but that is something that needs to be mentioned by the demon or angel. No one usually expects a connection there.
So either make the "Look at" button available at the evening again because this is a different situation she is in (reading) or let the "helpers" mention it.

Last edited:

si otong

Feb 10, 2020
This might be broken. I started from the beginning because of issues. Got to the part where you need to upgrade the snooper. Don't do that yet, go see vanessa in the kitchen to get the new scene. Then upgrade the snooper and continue on with lola ...

edit: I can provide my save if you need it at that point. Attached if you need it, go see vanessa
Do you know how to trigger Vicky scene?
And "lola is not an angel" task
I got stuck with this task

si otong

Feb 10, 2020
Got the Vanessa scene in her bedroom when she is dressing in the morning. But still no luck on the kitchen. Went there 5 days in a row. Just not sure how to get that scene to trigger.
How to get look when Vanessa dressing?
I try at 7 it locked and can peek with snooper

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This should help non-script writing folks out a bit: Frustrated by renpy rollback feature locked out? Me too since many dialog choices that benefit the MC are illogical all but mandating saves before each dialog choice selection. Place the attached script in the /game folder, close and start game, profit. I've reduced how far it scrolls back to minimize potential issues and it doesn't function 100% due to the way the VN script works with time counter in some scene choices but is better than nothing at this point.

Mandatory disclosure: Warning. Please note that it potentially can screw up integer and boolean values (which is why rollback is disabled by dev to begin with), so use at your own discretion. Do not bitch or whine if your save gets borked. Regards.

MrTM

May 6, 2019
Do you know how to trigger Vicky scene?
And "lola is not an angel" task
I got stuck with this task
that lola scene is not done yet.
vicky scene, you just need to get the first fake bj then some time later the other fake scene will happen. Sorry i don't remember the exact details for this, but both events were in the afternoon in her room.

here is a walkthough, but its up to 0.6

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
I dont understand why people push this "?" option as new walktrough as its simply does not work. I played two weeks ingame time with the same hint "wonder what Venasse is doing in the kitchen". Different times, different answer but nothing happens.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
[Which OS are you on ?, then, game version ? I've the same issue over the android port of current version..
QUOTE="sushant13050, post: 3214428, member: 650412"]
Please help me with this when evening event has occurred when I go through the device it's showing nothing l have taken snap like this
[/QUOTE]

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I dont understand why people push this "?" option as new walktrough as its simply does not work. I played two weeks ingame time with the same hint "wonder what Venasse is doing in the kitchen". Different times, different answer but nothing happens.
I don't understand why people do not use the search to find answers. It has already been stated, NUMEROUS times how to complete task
Quit bitching and so some research.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Well, I did my research and I found no answer to the most important question - How the hell to complete the Fill the bar task. I thought the problem was that my bar was already full when I got the task, but I used the save editor to bring it down to 29 and fill it up again and still no luck. At the same time I got the option to call the doctor, which I did, but she doesn't come, presumably because my bar task isn't complete yet. So, any workaround out of that sticky wicket?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
So, any workaround out of that sticky wicket?
Post your save , I take a look but i can't guarantee

Python:
if dhl.place == 'dhl_floor_1':
            if date.day >= flags.value('doctor_come2_day',99999999999):
                if quests['sex_power'].completed:
                    if quests['event_doctor_come_second_time'].inactive:
                        if 9 <= daytime.hour <= 18:                   
                            renpy.jump('floor_1_doc.doctor_come_second_time')
doc1.jpg doc2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe Banana
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes