rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Hey guys, Its been awhile since I've played this game and I've started a new one but there seems to be some changes or I just don't remember how to get these scenes in the gallery, I did a search but couldn't find anything on these so if anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Here are the gallery scenes I'm missing so far.... 001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

Some of these I know I just haven't got to that point yet but the main ones I'm interested in are the ones missing in the 1st and 2nd images, and also I've got to the point where I had to draw on Lola's homework and then when I went back to her room later, Vanessa comes in and spanks her but I cant figure out how the MC spanks her which I assume is the middle image in the last gallery (3rd one I posted)

Thanks for any help

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Hey guys, Its been awhile since I've played this game and I've started a new one but there seems to be some changes or I just don't remember how to get these scenes in the gallery, I did a search but couldn't find anything on these so if anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Here are the gallery scenes I'm missing so far.... View attachment 625645 View attachment 625647 View attachment 625648

Some of these I know I just haven't got to that point yet but the main ones I'm interested in are the ones missing in the 1st and 2nd images, and also I've got to the point where I had to draw on Lola's homework and then when I went back to her room later, Vanessa comes in and spanks her but I cant figure out how the MC spanks her which I assume is the middle image in the last gallery (3rd one I posted)

Thanks for any help
The only thing I could suggest would be to check the walkthrough to see what triggers you might have missed. You can also check your phone and see what the TASK tells you. Lastly check the "?" to see if there are any suggestions.

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
Me: The developer made the first sex scene, yeee
You: where ?
Me: in your dream ;)
You: hah :unsure:
Me: really it's in MC dream :LOL:

Seriously what's wrong with this developer, can you believe it's already update number 8 and amazing artwork but at the end nothing only attempts of blowjob

Reactions: Noambonsky

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
The only thing I could suggest would be to check the walkthrough to see what triggers you might have missed. You can also check your phone and see what the TASK tells you. Lastly check the "?" to see if there are any suggestions.
Thanks but from what I've been able to find with the search, there is no walkthrough anymore and I've already completed all the task for this update.

EDIT: Never mind I finally found the walkthrough for version 0.6 so maybe that will help with some of these. Thanks

From what I remember about this, you have to make different choices to unlock some of the gallery images, I've tried all of them but of coarse there may be a combination of choices that I'm missing.

Last edited:

inpact12

Apr 17, 2018
How can i take a 2 photo of lola, i used with the dvice to see her at night, i talk to her but nothing happen when i can use the sec option after the homework with her?

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
I've done the BJ scene with the doctor 10 times already and no matter what i do she never swallows and the game just gets stuck there forever wtf

DemonD

May 6, 2017
When you try to send SMS to the Doctor, a departure
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 136, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 136, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 219, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda screen.rpy", line 220, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 53, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 53, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 54, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 62, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 63, in execute
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda messages.rpy", line 64, in execute
TypeError: string indices must be integers

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ascript/!mlf_house/floor_2/floor_2.rpyc", line 139, in script call
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/house/dhl_screens.rpyc", line 209, in script call
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda class.rpyc", line 487, in script call
  File "game/ascript/!mlf_house/_lts_room/lts_sleep_bj_photo.rpyc", line 194, in script call
  File "game/ascript/minigame/peeping/peeping_minigame.rpyc", line 166, in script call
  File "game/ascript/minigame/peeping/peeping_minigame.rpyc", line 190, in script call
  File "game/ascript/minigame/peeping/peeping_minigame.rpyc", line 190, in script call
  File "game/ascript/!mlf_house/_lts_room/lts_room.rpyc", line 229, in script call
  File "game/ascript/subsystem/pda/pda_camera.rpyc", line 15, in script call
    �jGm��U�6�:�NJW��^��c��p:�l0��a�d�    IJ�*Q�\��Rr)Q��&���~��F|"�؃x�D�v*�SŖmEx    o[%x�

dajayjk123

Feb 22, 2018
hey anyone stuck on the part where they have to see what vanessa is doing her bedroom in the evening cause i am any tips or hints?

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
Maxed out as many hearts as I could
talked to everyone everyday
got HJ from Vanessa in my room and shower
basement still locked
filled up energy
day 60
task still tells me to get energy and wait for doctor.............that's about enough of that for me.

You shouldn't have to google what to do, all the information and direction should be in the game

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Maxed out as many hearts as I could
talked to everyone everyday
got HJ from Vanessa in my room and shower
basement still locked
filled up energy
day 60
task still tells me to get energy and wait for doctor.............that's about enough of that for me.

You shouldn't have to google what to do, all the information and direction should be in the game
It took me a couple of times of playing to figure it out. Don't concentrate on filling the bar until you get the task to do so. If you get the bar above 30 before the task appears, then you will never get to progress.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Man. I thought the dev for Dating My daughter dragged things out for no reward for ages. THIS takes the cake. And found a new home in my recycle bin. Fare the well. o/

Reactions: joe316

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
tsunku

It was in my old game and if you go to the menu screen and click options there is a cheat menu in there that is suppose to unhide those buttons but the money button in there works. DEV s also notorious for placing rollback blocks in their scripts to prevent you from rolling back past many spots. You can try using Uren to extract the game files. The script.rpy file also has a hard limit of 100 for rollback.
yea i use a script that does what unren does, it's called unren-rollback.rpy
all it does is this
init 999 python:
renpy.config.rollback_enabled = True

i have another one that enabled console, called dirtycheater.rpy haha but it too doesn't work on this game at all.

as for the built in cheats, yes i saw them and used them, the hidden button thing is brilliant tho truthfully, shouldn't be hidden buttons to begin with, so damned annoying when you play the game and later find out about hidden buttons argh.

anyways i used the buttons and built my sex power up but instead of stopping at 30 it kept on going, when i stopped and deleted the game, i was at 39 sex power haha everytime i looked at that one girl's tits it'd raise it regardless of what the max setting was. also it has a problem with noticing that you fulfilled a quest and keeps giving you the same thing over and over although you've already done it, not just the bar fill up one but checking on the mom's room for something hidden, i found it, but the script was unaware i had found it and kept insisting i check her bedroom.

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
oh it was a good update. I forgot about the question mark ? help at game. It helped me very much.
Everyone who need help just use ? button in game guys.

I like all this spanking of smallest daughter and mother with wasp :D it is very cool and looks like it will open progress with mother probably in next update

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes