Crippy

May 28, 2018
And do what? All I can ask her is to help with the homework.
If that is the case, then you have missed a tasks. You have to replace the book and record her at night. Then you can show her the footage so she cannot deny it. Then you can blackmail her.

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
If that is the case, then you have missed a tasks. You have to replace the book and record her at night. Then you can show her the footage so she cannot deny it. Then you can blackmail her.
I have two tasks. One is to make Lola a whore and the other one is to take a picture of her giving a blowjob.

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Thank you. The door is open after 23h00 so I can enter. I tried to open after 22h30 but couldn't enter because she is changing at that moment.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Nothing happens. It won't highlight so I can't click on it.
I have a feeling that the reason you can see it but not select it, is because you have missed some previous tasks and you are a little too far ahead. You are trying to complete a new task when you haven't fully completed all the required previous tasks.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
laflare82

I think you have somethings mixed up as the DEV of this game isn't also the DEV of indecent desire they are the DEV of my sweet cousin/roommate.

tsunku

It was in my old game and if you go to the menu screen and click options there is a cheat menu in there that is suppose to unhide those buttons but the money button in there works. DEV s also notorious for placing rollback blocks in their scripts to prevent you from rolling back past many spots. You can try using Uren to extract the game files. The script.rpy file also has a hard limit of 100 for rollback.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I restarted a new game from scratch and I never hit that disappearing phone thing again so it could be just because using old saves that caused it.

Last edited:

Crippy

May 28, 2018
i dont change the names , i dont understand
If you went with the default names, then her name is Vanessa...not vanessa. If you chose the option to give her a different name, then the password will be that (i.e., if you named her Nancy, then that is the password).

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Just finished this update and I was disappointed.

In a year and a half, I restarted the game 3 or 4 times because old saves didn't work with new updates and that is what I did this time too. All of this to see one handjob, one boobjob and 2 blowjobs. What a let down. I just hope the game will be updated more often than when it first came out. It seemed like it from the few last updates but we'll see.

Tanvir Ahmed

Oct 22, 2018
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i give up i give up couldn't find a walkthought cant progress any further in this game toooooooooo hard for meeeeeeeeee

3.20 star(s) 129 Votes