Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Yeah, it was only hinted briefly when MC notices the resembles between him and the boy in the lady's photo.
But, I mean, it is really far fetched though. For the MC to be originally her son, somehow to lose her? And for her to believe she lost him? They said the MC lost his parents at a young age, and she lost her son in an accident, I think?

Anyway.. Yeah, that's really slim chance.
It still is entirely possible considering the fact MC was in a coma and the doc said he would be hallucinating. So it's possible the MC is only split off from his family for over am onth cause of the coma, and cqause of the amnesia he forgot. That could mean the family has instructions on not enforcing the MC to get his memory back.

But my guess for the future is, all of this is just a dream the MC is already dead / longer coma but he is stuck in limbo

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
You say some people are being unfair have you ever thought about being fair to yourself instead of just allowing someone to slap you in the face. Brah how long have you been following this games development for almost a year all updated have been changes and bug fixes are you seriously saying that complaints aren't we deserved. Because if you are something is seriously wrong with you. He's just Indecent Desires Dev both games have been in development for 2 yrs both have only pushed out updates of game fixes for almost a year, adding in unwanted content with story progression Indecent Desire gave an option in the beginning if you treat the maid girl like shit than you'll get pegged by some tranny hooker or if you've been nice to here the game basically has nothing for you to do right now because the only content available is yep you guessed it more tranny 6 updates of only tranny bs that no one asked for and its optional atleast but he's not updated nothing else only trans content either if you was nice to Chinese maid girl or you was mean to her if your looking for some harem balls deep action you won't find that in that game for awhile till Dev can't milk his patreons anymore oh yah forget there is a $60 AAA game price tag wall to open up some content with the Dr. Cousin. :oops: :ROFLMAO:. Both games follow the same principle on milking I wouldn't be surprised if they knew each other or worked together methods are just too similar open your eyes man and see when your being played this is not no conspiracy it's Facts on what these certain Devs do to their loyal fans. Damn you act like a Swing State Voter
tldr

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
You say some people are being unfair have you ever thought about being fair to yourself instead of just allowing someone to slap you in the face. Brah how long have you been following this games development for almost a year all updated have been changes and bug fixes are you seriously saying that complaints aren't we deserved. Because if you are something is seriously wrong with you. He's just Indecent Desires Dev both games have been in development for 2 yrs both have only pushed out updates of game fixes for almost a year, adding in unwanted content with story progression Indecent Desire gave an option in the beginning if you treat the maid girl like shit than you'll get pegged by some tranny hooker or if you've been nice to here the game basically has nothing for you to do right now because the only content available is yep you guessed it more tranny 6 updates of only tranny bs that no one asked for and its optional atleast but he's not updated nothing else only trans content either if you was nice to Chinese maid girl or you was mean to her if your looking for some harem balls deep action you won't find that in that game for awhile till Dev can't milk his patreons anymore oh yah forget there is a $60 AAA game price tag wall to open up some content with the Dr. Cousin. :oops: :ROFLMAO:. Both games follow the same principle on milking I wouldn't be surprised if they knew each other or worked together methods are just too similar open your eyes man and see when your being played this is not no conspiracy it's Facts on what these certain Devs do to their loyal fans. Damn you act like a Swing State Voter
R U OK?

Reactions: Kafadal

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
it's funny how it has a variable for max sex power of 30 and my current sex power is 36, wtf? and it wants me to fill the bar?!? WTF?!?

3.20 star(s) 129 Votes