cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
hello who could help me I can go to the kitchen at any time but I don't see her calling or doing anything else.
as for the swimming pool I voice people ?

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone having problems with the disappearing smartphone where the icon disappears. Open the console and looks and see if it's hero_smartphone=True or False if it's False then you need to change it to True and it'll reappear. To look open the console by hitting D + shift then click variable viewer. If it's not true hit shift + O to open the console and type in hero_smartphone=True to change it.
neither of those work for me i tried both but nothing opens or pops upon my screen do i have to enable wither of them?

Hocane

Jan 27, 2018
neither of those work for me i tried both but nothing opens or pops upon my screen do i have to enable wither of them?
I just loaded up an old save and i managed to finish the game now.
Didn't run across this error the 2nd time

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I stuck at Doctor Sucking cant cum in her mouth etc game over :(
Is there any tips ;)

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I was wondering how the hell this game had 206 pages of comments after going thru about 50 pages I realized that it's just a bunch of newbs and white knights just finding out about this game or f95 in general that has no idea what there doing posting about certain issues, praising a worthless development team that's been working on this game for 2 yrs with nothing to show for it. The worse part someone actually made a replay mod what exactly is it for to replay you raping the Doctor oh yeah just remembered that's the only content easily forgotten. I don't even want to remember my MC raping someone and you have to play it out it's story content. (n) :sick:

Last edited:

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
I think some people are being unfair with developer and his game. It's true that the first releases were awful because of the bugs but after, everything was going fine and I like this so far. Don't forget that he's the owner of that great game "My cute cousin". So @Astaros3D just keep going, you have all my support!

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
I think some people are being unfair with developer and his game. It's true that the first releases were awful because of the bugs but after, everything was going fine and I like this so far. Don't forget that he's the owner of that great game "My cute cousin". So @Astaros3D just keep going, you have all my support!
You mean roommate, that was still buggy even at the end of the release cycle. It was a decent title but far from the best. The artwork in it however was really good.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
I am fine with the current pace, I hate when games jump into sex too fast. Then you bang the chick and what's the point to continue playing. I'd love more events in each update however. But this one really did have more content and it's more stable ^^.
PS: I am a little disapointed the little sister is not "pure" or that she was so easily corrupted, not sure which one it is yet. She turned into a ho too fast. I was hoping we'd play around with her more before...

Last edited:

alexismoses

May 22, 2019
compressed version please!!
but not like the previous one, the images form the previous update's compressed
version were totally blank.

Reactions: xav66ier

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Good Game :) got stuck with explore the house and talk with inhabitants ...Maybe its developed until this version
But i like this game :cool: (y)

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
You say some people are being unfair have you ever thought about being fair to yourself instead of just allowing someone to slap you in the face. Brah how long have you been following this games development for almost a year all updated have been changes and bug fixes are you seriously saying that complaints aren't we deserved. Because if you are something is seriously wrong with you. He's just Indecent Desires Dev both games have been in development for 2 yrs both have only pushed out updates of game fixes for almost a year, adding in unwanted content with story progression Indecent Desire gave an option in the beginning if you treat the maid girl like shit than you'll get pegged by some tranny hooker or if you've been nice to here the game basically has nothing for you to do right now because the only content available is yep you guessed it more tranny 6 updates of only tranny bs that no one asked for and its optional atleast but he's not updated nothing else only trans content either if you was nice to Chinese maid girl or you was mean to her if your looking for some harem balls deep action you won't find that in that game for awhile till Dev can't milk his patreons anymore oh yah forget there is a $60 AAA game price tag wall to open up some content with the Dr. Cousin. :oops: :ROFLMAO:. Both games follow the same principle on milking I wouldn't be surprised if they knew each other or worked together methods are just too similar open your eyes man and see when your being played this is not no conspiracy it's Facts on what these certain Devs do to their loyal fans. Damn you act like a Swing State Voter

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, the Zack Snyder of the adult VN genre. Flashy and good animations, but ultimately you can't help but feel empty after the fact (fap).

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes