myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just hit the phone disappearing spot and opening the console and typing in hero_smartphone=True fixed it and brought it back.

It also seems right at that spot when the phone disappears that all character stats also reset back to fucking 0 so you have to turn on the dev mode in game and increase their stats back up when talking to them.

Even the fucking quests reset from the looks of it.

Last edited:

ULTIMA GALAXY

Sep 18, 2019
anyone can help me with that small girl's thing like she has something in her room when she is out but I can't find it :( pls help

NewProvalo

Nov 14, 2018
Anyone having problems with the disappearing smartphone where the icon disappears. Open the console and looks and see if it's hero_smartphone=True or False if it's False then you need to change it to True and it'll reappear. To look open the console by hitting D + shift then click variable viewer. If it's not true hit shift + O to open the console and type in hero_smartphone=True to change it.
how can i open the console? shift + o doesnt work.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
So I get a tip and complete the task yet the tip remains the same?. Even if I do the task in the tip over and over it still remains on the same tip.

3.20 star(s) 129 Votes